It's a battle of the bubbly a'brewing...

It's a battle of the bubbly a'brewing in the Twin Cities

There are 1 comment on the TwinCities.com story from Feb 15, 2010, titled It's a battle of the bubbly a'brewing in the Twin Cities. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Since Wednesday, the talk in a courtroom on the 12th floor of the federal building in Minneapolis has ranged from Stanley Kubrick's "Eyes Wide Shut" to the Metropolitan Opera to rapper Jay-Z's video "Big Pimpin' " to the hip HBO series "Entourage" to the chemistry of malolactic fermentation to the Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance, perhaps the ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

Take Note

Minneapolis, MN

#1 Feb 16, 2010
If alcohol were still illegal, disputes such as this would have been handled with tommy guns, not courtrooms. If only we could apply the same regulation to other currently prohibited substances, rather than allowing street violence to sort things out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eyes Wide Shut Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Why I'm taking on Trump by playing the first g... Sep '17 Pope Benedictum 2
News Tom Cruise Can Still Be Great -- Why Aren't His... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Martin 1
News Nicole Kidman Spills On Sex With Tom Cruise - N... (Oct '12) Oct '12 TJ Monk 2
News Fugitive Pieces starring Robbie Kay (right). (Jan '09) Feb '12 lorin 2
News After Stanley Kubrick.... (Aug '10) Aug '10 smokingbear 1
News Republican committee fires staffer who expensed... (Mar '10) Apr '10 P T Bull 104
News Scientology a sore point with Kidman (Dec '09) Dec '09 Red Pill 2
More from around the web