Scorsese's 'Hugo' leads Oscars with 1...

Scorsese's 'Hugo' leads Oscars with 11 nominations

There are 4 comments on the KHOU-TV Houston story from Jan 24, 2012, titled Scorsese's 'Hugo' leads Oscars with 11 nominations. In it, KHOU-TV Houston reports that:

BEVERLY HILLS, Calif. -- Martin Scorsese's Paris adventure "Hugo" leads the Academy Awards with 11 nominations, among them best picture and the latest director honor for the Oscar-winning filmmaker.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KHOU-TV Houston.

halito

Winnemucca, NV

#2 Jan 24, 2012
Now we have a one world on main and exchange lookin for hebrews.prohibition..the first police 1899
halito

Winnemucca, NV

#3 Jan 24, 2012
Why were Collins, Werner, and Hall court marshaled for on the core of discovery?
siplo

Bangladesh

#4 Jan 25, 2012
hi i am siplo i need sex grile
ane grile need me plc call-01815111944

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#5 Jan 25, 2012
Many times I find the life of the artist is more interesting than his art.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hundreds line up for open casting call for 'Spa... (Jul '12) Nov '14 Jav 2
News Oscar Q&A: Sandra Bullock, Max Von Sydow & Thom... (Feb '12) Feb '12 Edgar Lee 2
News Bald eagles will weep for Extremely Loud and In... (Jan '12) Jan '12 J Smith 1
News Brace Yourselves for Extremely Loud and Incredi... (Dec '11) Dec '11 Beverly 1
News Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close (Dec '11) Dec '11 Beverly 1
More from around the web