Daniel Radcliffe is dead to me now

Posted in the Equus Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Stilafanadabook

Mission, TX

#1 Mar 25, 2007
Daniel Radcliffe has lost all my respect for me as an actor. He's not furthering his career, he just being an attention-and-money-hungry little queer. I have the GOF movie and could finish it because his face made me sick to my stomach. I feel like boycotting the last three movies, feel free to join my act. DANIEL RADCLIFFE YOU ARE DEAD TO ME AND MANY OTHER FANS OF YOURS THAT ARE NOT PERVERTED
vicg4danr

Rotherham, UK

#2 Nov 5, 2007
how can u be sooooo evil. Hes lovely he dont desrve fans like u if your gunner be like that! I bet u wouldnt say no if he asked you out eh eh.... i love him hes a great actor.
Kenzie

Edinburg, TX

#3 Jun 26, 2009
I used to like him but have lost all respect for him,cuz he drinks.I dont like drinkers or smokers.He and Rupert got so drunk they forgot the title of their own movie!When asked to complete the title,"Harry Potter & The Order Of The..."they held their heads,trying to recall,and dissolved into giggles like Rowling has Ron do in the book.
Kenzie

Edinburg, TX

#4 Jun 26, 2009
I only like the movies cuz its his younger self and i only like the books cuz they have action.
Kenzie

Edinburg, TX

#5 Jun 26, 2009
oh but if u wanna see sumthing funny go onto http://www.ask.com and ask this question,"Is it true that in the play Equus Daniel Radcliffe goes nude onstage?"its hilarious!
Kenzie

Edinburg, TX

#6 Jun 26, 2009
or you can type,"Is it true that Daniel Radcliffe went nude onstage in 2008?"
Kenzie

Edinburg, TX

#7 Jun 26, 2009
the second one works better...
Spartacus

Indianapolis, IN

#8 Jul 21, 2009
He's not furthering his career? He was in the play Equus in 2008. It's a very well known drama and apparently he did very well in it. Don't get me wrong I think he's a terrible Harry Potter, but I think that's more the script and the directing.
LNP

Grand Rapids, MI

#9 Aug 2, 2009
Okay, first of all I think you guys all need to get a grip. Daniel Radcliffe does not drink, he and Rupert Grint never got drunk, neither of them are like that, and before you even ask, yes, I do know, I happen to know them both personally, believe it or not, I couldn't care less. They are both very good at their jobs...and as far as Dan not furthering his carrer, look up his filmography, he has way more accomplishments than you sorry chaps will ever have. He is my favourite actor of all time, and a good friend, and I do not appreciate the trash talk online. This is how careers get ruined, by jealus fans getting on to their computers and starting them. Get a life and leave the bloke alone.
mckenna zinda

Ontario, CA

#10 Aug 2, 2009
how can you be evil i have tried to see him for years!!!!!!!
Sss

London, UK

#11 Aug 14, 2009
Daniel Radcliffe is a very talented actor you can't deny him that! Publishing childish comments like that online is seriously pathetic. He is furthuring his career in many ways, and as for drinking .. what 19 year old doesn't? His personal life is nothing to do with you.
Emma xox

Bristol, UK

#12 Aug 16, 2009
I think all you haters are just uncalled for. he's a great actor. so what if he bared all on stage?? it was just required for the role he was playing. and why the hell would that make you boycott the next movies??!??! thats the stupidest thing i ever heard. daniel is a great actor (and a great person) and i hope he does really well.
so many other people have done nude scenes...brad pitt being one...kate winslet...so why on earth is he receiving all this criticism? he's perfectly old enough. it has nothing to do with harry potter...dan does have a life outside of that. This whole hate campaign disgusts me.
good luck with all these stupid haters, dan.
Jason Lee

Mount Prospect, IL

#13 Aug 16, 2009
Emma xox wrote:
I think all you haters are just uncalled for. he's a great actor. so what if he bared all on stage??
In fact, that would just mean that he's a particularly fearless actor - and that's a GOOD thing.
macroqueen

Syracuse, NY

#14 Aug 22, 2009
Oh good Lord! GROW UP! LOL!! I can't believe that such narrow-minded people are still out there!
And for the record...I am a 50 year old ordained minister of 30+ years. This has nothing to do with moral integrity. Since when did nakedness go BACK to being filthy?! The human body is the most beautiful and intricate of all of God's creation. Let us NOT slink back into the Dark Ages and cover our eyes again!
People who think this way are backward and frightening.
Stilafanadabook wrote:
Daniel Radcliffe has lost all my respect for me as an actor. He's not furthering his career, he just being an attention-and-money-hungry little queer. I have the GOF movie and could finish it because his face made me sick to my stomach. I feel like boycotting the last three movies, feel free to join my act. DANIEL RADCLIFFE YOU ARE DEAD TO ME AND MANY OTHER FANS OF YOURS THAT ARE NOT PERVERTED
Older Fan

Sugarloaf, PA

#15 Aug 23, 2009
GROW UP
kitty

Armonk, NY

#16 Aug 26, 2009
F u, i still love dan, he's bettering his career you stupid loser, your just a hater and don't know how to respect the finer arts
somya

New Delhi, India

#17 Nov 14, 2009
i liked daniel so much and want him to leave bad habbits (smoking and drinking)because i can understand anyone can make mistakes in life and should be given one chance.
Roxxi

Horsham, PA

#18 Dec 5, 2009
Wel... Im fourteen and even I know that he is a real living person outside of Harry Potter. They do not cage him to an iron clad and say "Well stay put until the next movie." So what if he might drink and smoke, to honestly say you dont know anyone who does either or both would be a lie! For goodness sake he is an adult. He has rights and if you were true fans of his you wouldnt abandon him when he is trying to make the treachorous journey into mature acting. He is aging and needs to further his career. As a fellow actor I salute his courage to bare it all. Next time please think before you post an idiotic ramble about your uneducated and childish opinions. Good day.
josette

Cuyahoga Falls, OH

#19 Dec 31, 2009
look i dont really care if dan smokes or drinks. we all do it at least once in our life. we are all human and we are free to do whatever we want.
dka

Chennai, India

#20 Apr 13, 2010
it doesn't matter if he drinks u r just a fan not more than that to tell him not to drink.it is so mean to take over his personal things and ruening his image and his individuality. were as he has his own mind to judge it whether it is wright or wrong.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Equus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Equus review: Daniel Radcliffe demonstrates he ... (Sep '08) Apr '11 Kelly 5
Equus Versus Bentley... (Dec '10) Dec '10 Tina 1
Tyler Perry's For Colored Girls expands the pla... (Nov '10) Nov '10 JohnH 4
Harry Potter Star To Appear Nude In Next Role (Sep '06) Jan '10 ohai 82
Harry Potter ditches the glasses . . . and all ... (Jan '07) Aug '09 macro 212
'Harry Potter' Star Radcliffe Will Go Nude, Tor... (Nov '07) Mar '09 number 1 fan jazz... 10
Daniel Radcliffe exudes magic in 'Equus' (Sep '08) Sep '08 Al Kahalik 10
More from around the web