Orlando Bloom Hates Watching His Movies

There are 20 comments on the Aug 7, 2007, A Socialite's Life story titled Orlando Bloom Hates Watching His Movies. In it, A Socialite's Life reports that:

“I've never even watched one of the DVDs. I sometimes think it would be nice to show your kids one day. "Sometimes I catch a glimpse in hotel rooms or on planes, and think, 'Eurggh, is that what I was doing?'”

Filed under: Orlando Bloom Hmm. I have a feeling that "Elizabethtown" has more than a little something to do with that. via A Socialite's Life

Join the discussion below, or Read more at A Socialite's Life.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
milly

Canada

#1 Aug 8, 2007
my boyfriend loves waching the movies that he is in and he loves waching me naked

but i will defanetly not get into that because it is to roud and there will be kids on this site
Orlando Fan Forever

United States

#2 Aug 8, 2007
Ya like ur really Orlando's girlfriend.

“Music is life”

Since: Aug 07

Fort Wayne

#3 Aug 11, 2007
Awe, he shouldn't be self-conscience about his acting abilities, he is so awesome!!!=(
milly

Canada

#4 Aug 11, 2007
Rachel Elliott wrote:
Awe, he shouldn't be self-conscience about his acting abilities, he is so awesome!!!=(
you ciniving bich he loves watching his own movies and you cant do eney thing about it beatch and you are the stoopedis girl i have ever sean nut head

and have i menchuned that we are going out
in your ugely face looooooooooooooser

“Music is life”

Fort Wayne

#5 Aug 14, 2007
milly wrote:
<quoted text>
you ciniving bich he loves watching his own movies and you cant do eney thing about it beatch and you are the stoopedis girl i have ever sean nut head
Um yeah I was just reading the news article and that's what Orlando Bloom said, so how is me saying he is not a bad actor have anything to do with your fantasys about going out with him. O and haha I can't believe you called me stupid and spelled it like this 'stoopedis' That was a total burn on yourself. Get a life, Orlando Bloom doesn't know you.
Anonymous

AOL

#6 Aug 15, 2007
WoW you have some nerve calling someone stupid. and if you are gonna talk shit LEARN TO SPELL!!!

ciniving is not spelled like that its CONNIVING

eney is ANY

and its not bich its BITCH

stoopedis is so not spelled like that it is STUPIDEST

Sean is a name the way you needed to spell it is SEEN

menchuned wow thats way off from the right spelling, its supposed to be MENTIONED

and ugely wtf thats the easiest thing to spell its UGLY.

and i highly doubt that you have a boyfriend let alone know Orlando Bloom, when you dont even know how to spell the easiest words.

GROW UP!
Jessica bloom

United States

#7 Aug 23, 2007
milly wrote:
<quoted text>
ok.....going a bit over board are we......please stop lieng,bout dating orly. and it is true..he shouldnt be so self concious. he does a great job.
orlando bloom

Vancouver, Canada

#8 Aug 25, 2007
Rachel Elliott wrote:
<quoted text>
Um yeah I was just reading the news article and that's what Orlando Bloom said, so how is me saying he is not a bad actor have anything to do with your fantasys about going out with him. O and haha I can't believe you called me stupid and spelled it like this 'stoopedis' That was a total burn on yourself. Get a life, Orlando Bloom doesn't know you.
rachel elliot shut up and it is not her fantisy because i will say it we are going out and get off my fan site you get a life
sassy

Ireland

#9 Aug 27, 2007
nobody cares about how much u can spell!! plz stop fightin, nobody cares!! anyways, he is a fantastic actor!!!!!!! nd very hot!xx nd in lord of the rings how cud he say eurggh or watever he was wiked!! luv orly 4eva!!xxxx

“Music is life”

Fort Wayne

#11 Sep 9, 2007
sassy wrote:
nobody cares about how much u can spell!! plz stop fightin, nobody cares!! anyways, he is a fantastic actor!!!!!!! nd very hot!xx nd in lord of the rings how cud he say eurggh or watever he was wiked!! luv orly 4eva!!xxxx
yeah he's awesome, lotr is my fav movie. yeah sry about the fighting, probably annoying to read lol

“Music is life”

Fort Wayne

#12 Sep 9, 2007
orlando bloom wrote:
<quoted text>
rachel elliot shut up and it is not her fantisy because i will say it we are going out and get off my fan site you get a life
now this is getting dumb.. o wait it already was..
Lia

Indonesia

#13 Sep 10, 2007
Really? Why?
Well, I don't care if he doesn't like watching his movies.
BUT, I LOVE HIS MOVIES!!!!!!!!!!
lilprincesssyd

United States

#14 Sep 22, 2007
Ok. I'm soo sorry but orlando is HOT!!!!!!!! If he could see my room he would flip! I've got orlando bloom everything! like posters,pillows blankets,wall paper you name it I've got it! I LOVE YOU !!!!!!
P.S my bff LOVES your partner john!!!!
LOVE,SYD
darla

Canada

#15 Sep 22, 2007
Rachel Elliott wrote:
<quoted text>
stop puting that ugely face of yours on this website know wone cers wut you look like
darla

Canada

#16 Sep 22, 2007
Rachel Elliott wrote:
<quoted text>
you look like that ugely avril lavine girl
milly

Canada

#17 Sep 22, 2007
Rachel Elliott wrote:
<quoted text>
you get a life bitch
and stop being sow mean
zoe

Canada

#18 Sep 23, 2007
Rachel Elliott wrote:
<quoted text>
you are sow mean
do yoou get some plesher off of being rilly roud to people you downt even know
and iff you rite dawn a nuther bad coment abawt sumone you downt know then way downt you bay a punching bag

and pertend it is youuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!
kally

Canada

#19 Sep 23, 2007
Rachel Elliott wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah he's awesome, lotr is my fav movie. yeah sry about the fighting, probably annoying to read lol
can you be more lame
shmu

Montréal, Canada

#20 Sep 23, 2007
omg, how old are u all like 12 years old? isn't it a little odd to pretend to be orlando or his girlfriend? i mean, grow up a little. if you're a fan then be ''lame'' and talk about him with more fans, if u dont want to then just get the fuck out of here...

now, isn't he the cutest actor in the world?! xD oh i looove when he makes the puppy eyes! just like in elizabethtown XD and it's not just him, a looot of actors cant stand watching themselves...(i wouldn't =( lol)
Kate

Höchenschwand, Germany

#21 Sep 25, 2007
It seems my attempts at finding a civilized forum in which people talk about how very sexy Orlando is (while actually spelling words correctly) have failed. All I see are teenage girls calling each other b*tches because they want to show off their awesome swearing skills. Bravo. I rarely see this level of immaturity.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elizabethtown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hunter T.N. or Elizabethtown T.N.? (Nov '11) Nov '11 hooker jones 1
News Orlando blooms, the movie doesn't (May '10) May '10 Jayne 1
News Jessica Biel's Naked Photos: Her Worst Regret (Jun '09) Jan '10 Update First Post 2
News Twilight's Robert Pattison and His Fans (Aug '09) Aug '09 PirateFan 1
News Orlando Bloom Polices Main Street -- Counterpar... (Apr '09) May '09 PirateFan 2
News Lights, camera, Eureka (Feb '09) Apr '09 Dillinger 2
News Asheville-raised actor Paul Schneider in new Am... (Apr '09) Apr '09 Uncle Jesse 5
More from around the web