Comedian Artie Lange charged with DWI...

Comedian Artie Lange charged with DWI in Toms River

There are 3 comments on the Asbury Park Press Online story from Jul 10, 2009, titled Comedian Artie Lange charged with DWI in Toms River. In it, Asbury Park Press Online reports that:

Bad boy radio personality Artie Lange was charged with driving under the influence of an intoxicant and with careless driving today after police responded to a minor traffic accident.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Asbury Park Press Online.

Lindenhurst, NY

#1 Jul 12, 2009
ok artie got himself into trouble let see the retarted spin the media puts on it cnn cnbc always distors everything god bless fox news
that cnn wat a bunch of assholes ohh thank god for satlitte radio i put on fm for a hour same songs every 20 min what garbage
artie you make me laugh screw njpd

Lindenhurst, NY

#2 Jul 12, 2009
ohhh artie good comedy not all this politicly correct garbage ,, god for bid should anyone get offended ,,, howard stern good people makes me laugh

ya see corzine wrecks his car god forbid should we say anything bad about that douche bag meanwhile he raises your taxes ,,,,,,,,,!

Trenton, NJ

#3 Jul 13, 2009

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elf Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cowboys & Aliens Set Visit Interview: Director ... (Nov '10) Dec '10 leegrace 2
News Spinning yarns: Amy Sedaris to read from new bo... (Nov '10) Nov '10 Elisabeth 9
News Kyle Gass has fun as tenacious sideman (Jul '10) Nov '10 Please Come to Ma... 4
News Cowboys & Aliens to invade New Mexico (May '10) May '10 Really in LC 1
News Asner, nearly 80, wants more work (Jun '09) Dec '09 Anonymous 3
News Jon Favreau, just a regular guy (Jun '09) Jun '09 Michael 1
News Dinklage Plots Against 'Underdog' - The 'Statio... (Mar '09) Mar '09 pepis 1
More from around the web