Kyle Gass has fun as tenacious sideman

Kyle Gass has fun as tenacious sideman

There are 4 comments on the Long Beach Press-Telegram story from Jul 8, 2010, titled Kyle Gass has fun as tenacious sideman. In it, Long Beach Press-Telegram reports that:

Famous actors and rock musicians have side projects, which are often rock bands.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Long Beach Press-Telegram.

teetop

Torrance, CA

#1 Jul 9, 2010
I saw Kyle Gass a couple weeks ago in Culver City. He was not funny, and his unprofessional band was totally disrepectful of the audience and other artists on the bill (I was there for one of the other bands and had a brief part in their stage show). Don't waste your money on this loser.
dark temptation

New York, NY

#2 Aug 17, 2010
teetop wrote:
I saw Kyle Gass a couple weeks ago in Culver City. He was not funny, and his unprofessional band was totally disrepectful of the audience and other artists on the bill (I was there for one of the other bands and had a brief part in their stage show). Don't waste your money on this loser.
ur complete misunderstanding of kyle and tenacious d is atrocious u should be put down like a dog for your insolence and vulgarity and if not shot in the head u shuld have a hiv infected needle go through your eye and a crusty tampon stuck in your mouth ... hope u enjoy ur life u miserbale prick
dark temptation

New York, NY

#3 Aug 17, 2010
tenacious d is a great band
Please Come to Madison WI

Madison, WI

#4 Nov 12, 2010
Long live the D!
I hear they are finally back in the studio, have a new song submitted for consideration in the redo of the movie Heavy Metal and are working on a new album.
For me the failure of the D's last effort was so obviously going to happen, I just didn't care for it and I'm a real fan. Personally I think they are best as a purely acoustic duo.
I loved seeing them in concert in Chicago the last time they toured, Lee was a really fun "3rd man" who popped in and out of the stage (Dancing Mushroom) but it all went south for me when they brought in all the rest of the band. Don't get me wrong, I liked it, just didn't love it.
The live in London concert footage from the Complete Masterworks 1 CD I loved! That was how they should have stayed and I hope they get back to, it's where they ROCK!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elf Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News a Elfa actor Faizon Love gets suspended sentenc... (Jul '17) Jul '17 Brice N Livingston 1
News Cowboys & Aliens Set Visit Interview: Director ... (Nov '10) Dec '10 leegrace 2
News Spinning yarns: Amy Sedaris to read from new bo... (Nov '10) Nov '10 Elisabeth 9
News Cowboys & Aliens to invade New Mexico (May '10) May '10 Really in LC 1
News Asner, nearly 80, wants more work (Jun '09) Dec '09 Anonymous 3
News Comedian Artie Lange charged with DWI in Toms R... (Jul '09) Jul '09 artiefannetwork 3
News Jon Favreau, just a regular guy (Jun '09) Jun '09 Michael 1
More from around the web