'Ek Tha Tiger' Box Office Collection:...

'Ek Tha Tiger' Box Office Collection: Salman-Starrer Rakes in Rs...

There are 2 comments on the International Business Times story from Sep 7, 2012, titled 'Ek Tha Tiger' Box Office Collection: Salman-Starrer Rakes in Rs.... In it, International Business Times reports that:

Salman Khan starrer "Ek Tha Tiger" still remains the top choice of movie buffs. After breaking all the record at box office when it was released, the movie is now all set to beat Aamir Khan hit movie "3 Idiots". Kabir Khan directorial movie has earned Rs 100 million in the third week, taking the total domestic box office collection to Rs.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at International Business Times.

Sarifa

Bridgetown, Barbados

#1 Sep 7, 2012
In this article writer states that razz 3 which ooened fri is biggest open day rec how can that be when rec is 10 crores ek tha tiger open day rec 33 crores pls get facts strait when reporting ur readers r not stupid or illiterate
Sarifa

Bridgetown, Barbados

#2 Sep 10, 2012
One cannot make comparison of one movie against another and determine that the one that makes the most money is the most successful. Success is not based on money 3 idiots release in 2009 ran 4 wks without any film of quality being release and showed in the same no of cinemas for that length. Ek tha tiger lost screens because of 2 films being released had this not happen and the same no of screens from day 1 until now wld have been different . So reporting on the outcome of the film can be a bit misleading to the public. Ek the tiger is clearly one hindi film overseas which has gained much moolah┬┤it is also the top grosser in n z┬┤another plus for hindi film. I think it is wrong to compare. Its like my saying brian lara is a better cricketer than Sir Garfield Sobers both are great coming from two diff eras but deserve the recgnition that each deserve. Each film deserves the credit due not comparisons

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ek Tha Tiger Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why Salman Khan's Muslim fans are angry (Feb '14) Feb '14 faheem khan 3
News 2014 is for Salman Khan (Aug '13) Jan '14 shahrukh khan 7
News 'Chennai Express' Box Office Collection: Who is... (Aug '13) Dec '13 ranjit 3
News Shah Rukh Khan Goes Salman and Ajay Devgn's Way... (Jun '13) Dec '13 Amarendra sah 4
News Five reasons to feel excited about Salman Khan'... (Dec '13) Dec '13 smitadesai 1
News 'Krrish 3' box office collections hit Rs 255 cr... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Nikhil 1
News Shah Rukh Khan's Chennai Express may leave Salm... (Aug '13) Aug '13 jit 2
More from around the web