Edmond (R1) in October

Edmond (R1) in October

There are 3 comments on the DVD Times story from Sep 15, 2006, titled Edmond (R1) in October. In it, DVD Times reports that:

Vivendi Visual Entertainment have announced the Region 1 DVD release of Edmond for 3rd October 2006 priced at $26.99 SRP.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at DVD Times.

Mike

Bowling Green, KY

#1 Oct 12, 2006
Bought this film, dident glean a thing from it, wish the guy that wrote it would put his passions elsewhere, ans I wish Macy would have given it a pass, this movie was depressing. Bought it to be intertaining, and it was most depressing, If I want this I'll watch the News, I broke the DVD after, Never again, I'll screen him more carefully from now on!
Lucybelle

Knoxville, TN

#2 Oct 13, 2006
Denise Richards is a backstabber!
rob

AOL

#3 Nov 23, 2006
This was an excellent film -dark and surreal with great wrting by David Mamet and an outstanding performance by Bill Macy. Music and directing were top notch.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Edmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Stuck'--based on the real story of a homeless ... (Jun '08) Jun '08 TV Watcher 2
News Mulroney and Sutherland on "Jolene" trek (Oct '06) Jun '07 Dermot Mulroney 2
News Talks about the upcoming sequel and Mamet's Edmond (May '06) May '06 just me 1
More from around the web