Fanciful hats take over Fifth Ave. at...

Fanciful hats take over Fifth Ave. at Easter Parade

There are 2 comments on the AMNY story from Mar 23, 2008, titled Fanciful hats take over Fifth Ave. at Easter Parade. In it, AMNY reports that:

"I'm the Statue of Peep-erty!" shouted Maja Kluver, posing for photos Sunday in her 3-foot-tall Statue of Liberty hat made of green Peeps .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at AMNY.

Vanessas Florida Fans

El Paso, TX

#1 Mar 23, 2008
Glad to see Vanessa on the Avenue. Everyone in her home town waits to see the new creation. we email each other to see who can find her first. 40 pounds WOW!
Reggie

Waco, TX

#2 Apr 2, 2008
Can we please see a picture of the peep lady???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Easter Parade Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pets Get Decked Out in Bonnets for NYC's Easter... (Apr '10) Apr '10 MILITARY TRUCK FAN 1
News Happy Birthday, Fred Astaire, Dancing Film Star... (May '09) Jan '10 Janet 4
News So You Think You Can Dance Fans Hating Hard on ... (Jul '09) Jul '09 Karenjk 1
News Hats take over Fifth Ave at Easter Parade (Apr '07) May '07 marg 2
News Fanciful hats take over Fifth Avenue at Easter ... (Apr '07) Apr '07 Ash Martinez 3
Easter,colored real chicken peeps ( in the 1950's (Mar '07) Mar '07 kathy Martin 1
More from around the web