Barrymore donates $1 million

Barrymore donates $1 million

There are 2 comments on the The Daily Vidette story from Mar 6, 2008, titled Barrymore donates $1 million. In it, The Daily Vidette reports that:

“But nothing has ever felt so good.”

Drew Barrymore said Monday she is donating $1 million to help fight hunger. She made the announcement on "The Oprah Winfrey Show," saying she would give the money to the World Food Programme, a U.N. body that ... via The Daily Vidette

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Vidette.

Janie

Lehi, UT

#1 Mar 9, 2008
Drew is my new hero. If we had 10 of her friends donating a million each, look what good it wold do. I can't afford a million but I plan on donating today to this worthy cause.
christopher

UAE

#2 May 4, 2008
i like drew barrymore...shes like an angel when she's smile i named my oldest son to her...rock on baby stay cool..pls do me favor before i die i really want to see her in person..anyone pls help me.....!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'E.T.' stars say they appreciate film more with... (Oct '12) Oct '12 Spike 1
Anniversary screening of E.T. The Extra Terrest... (Aug '12) Aug '12 TSPfilms 1
Officially Lisenced E.T Fancy Dress Costumes? (Jan '12) Jan '12 Giant Party 1
News Television: Alien series shares link with 'E.T.... (Jun '11) Aug '11 Dwain Sawh 3
News E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial (Jan '07) Aug '11 Dwain Sawh 2
News Derby Drew: Barrymore wheels into directing deb... (Sep '09) Sep '09 RedsMom 1
News Aliens on Las Olas! Remain calm! (Jun '09) Jul '09 Toni Bishop 2
More from around the web