Fiennes separates from partner

Fiennes separates from partner

There are 2 comments on the Smh.com.au story from Feb 8, 2006, titled Fiennes separates from partner. In it, Smh.com.au reports that:

Ralph Fiennes and Francesca Annis at the BAFTA awards in London in 2000. Photo: AP British actor Ralph Fiennes and longtime partner Francesca Annis have separated, lawyers for Annis said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Smh.com.au.

royal reed

AOL

#1 May 30, 2006
obviously this was at a happier time. every relationship has it's troubles. do people think because they're famous, they are immune to problems. come on people! i'm sure they both still care for one another very much.
moonstone

Mahone Bay, Canada

#2 Jun 22, 2006
It amazes me to no end, how the press gets away with venturing an opinion on everyone elses business and has the nerve to show their faces at a function for the same people they just maligned, it never fails to amuse me,these same people actually think they would be welcome at said function with a smile and a how are you this evening....they think the world owes them a living and have every right to take it where ever they can find it...and they call it nerve, i have another name i would use, but this here's a Lady !!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dune Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News PSA: Gay men will marry your girlfriends (Nov '12) Nov '12 snyper 15
More from around the web