'Drumline Live' coming to the Whiting...

'Drumline Live' coming to the Whiting Auditorium Wednesday

There are 1 comment on the Flint Township/Swartz Creek Advance story from Mar 9, 2009, titled 'Drumline Live' coming to the Whiting Auditorium Wednesday. In it, Flint Township/Swartz Creek Advance reports that:

Though the theatrical version doesn't have big-name stars like Nick Cannon, it does feature a large cast of flamboyant performers, the rhythmic sounds of the great brass past including Earth, Wind and Fire and ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Flint Township/Swartz Creek Advance.

Flint, MI

#1 Mar 13, 2009
I went to the drumline live and had a great time i hope they perform again every one did a nice job.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drumline Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Nick Cannon Responds To Eminem Diss Track (Aug '09) Dec '17 carpe diem 36
News 'Step Sisters' film drawing backlash over racia... (Aug '16) Feb '17 aflamonline 3
the foundation of drumming (Sep '13) Sep '13 Gerry Zaragemca 1
News Host squeezes stand-up into days | The Columbus... (Aug '10) Apr '12 nickcannonisgay_com 5
News Nick Cannon disses Eminem in retaliation to jab... (Sep '10) Sep '10 jackiee71 1
News Mariah Carey reportedly marries Nick Cannon (May '08) Mar '10 AIRFORCE CHICK 12
News Cannon Happy Mum Loves Mariah (Nov '09) Nov '09 Nick troy 21yrs 2