Mariah Carey, Nick Cannon reportedly ...

Mariah Carey, Nick Cannon reportedly get married

There are 5 comments on the LA Daily News story from May 2, 2008, titled Mariah Carey, Nick Cannon reportedly get married. In it, LA Daily News reports that:

Nick Cannon is cast as Mariah Carey's lover in her new video - but has the superstar diva given the young actor a considerably bigger role in real life? According to several published reports, Carey, 38, ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at LA Daily News.

tiffany

Massapequa, NY

#1 May 8, 2008
i was very suprised when i heard this but i see its real.but if any body says mariah carey is way older than nick cannon or mariah carey is to old for nick cannon dont worry about it.yahh do yahh thing.luv yahh
Bri bri

Brandon, MS

#2 May 8, 2008
Im suprised that there getting married that alright.
Gee Whiz

Donie, TX

#3 May 8, 2008
Who gives a flying rat's ass WHO Mariah Carey marries?

Thank you for the wonderful music, God-given talent.

Now, go away.
tamia

New York, NY

#4 Nov 21, 2008
I actully think that
mariah carey
and nick cannon
makes a good
couple
Shinjo

Rancho Palos Verdes, CA

#5 Nov 21, 2008
Who gives a sh*t, the economy is going to hell yet this story is newsworthy?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drumline Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Step Sisters' film drawing backlash over racia... (Aug '16) Feb '17 aflamonline 3
the foundation of drumming (Sep '13) Sep '13 Gerry Zaragemca 1
News Host squeezes stand-up into days | The Columbus... (Aug '10) Apr '12 nickcannonisgay_com 5
News Nick Cannon disses Eminem in retaliation to jab... (Sep '10) Sep '10 jackiee71 1
News Mariah Carey reportedly marries Nick Cannon (May '08) Mar '10 AIRFORCE CHICK 12
News Cannon Happy Mum Loves Mariah (Nov '09) Nov '09 Nick troy 21yrs 2
News Nick Cannon Responds To Eminem Diss Track (Aug '09) Sep '09 I wanna c 16
More from around the web