Nick Cannon Responds To Eminem Diss T...

Nick Cannon Responds To Eminem Diss Track

There are 16 comments on the 411mania.com story from Aug 2, 2009, titled Nick Cannon Responds To Eminem Diss Track. In it, 411mania.com reports that:

Nick Cannon Responds To Eminem Diss Track Posted by Ashish on 07.31.2009 Nick responds via Twitter... Nick Cannon posted the following statement on his Twitter page today in response to Eminem's new diss track, "The Warning," which blasts Cannon and wife Mariah Carey.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 411mania.com.

Angelena

Buffalo, NY

#1 Aug 3, 2009
That eminem character needs to grow up and clean up his act and his language!!! Grow up and leave good people alone!! Let Mrs. Cannon live in peace and be happy!!!!! GROW UP!!!!!
Angelena

Buffalo, NY

#2 Aug 3, 2009
Where's the police? Why don't they arrest and throw in jail these violent criminal rappers?!?!
seth

Cincinnati, OH

#3 Aug 4, 2009
eminem is the S**T!!!!!!!

Since: Aug 09

Orland Park, IL

#4 Aug 5, 2009
They're both extremely lame in thier own special, unique way.

Toolboxes.
Rumplestilzken

Warren, MI

#5 Aug 6, 2009
MC deserved it. She's started it all up with Obsesseed. Fxck you prissy bitxh Angelena. Its a good diss track.
Rumplestilzken

Warren, MI

#6 Aug 6, 2009
started it up AGAIN** it was cool for awhile.
beyonce forever
#8 Aug 7, 2009
Mariah Carey deserves every sentence from Eminem and Nick Cannon wants his piece of cake and eat it too.

Con artist

Since: Jul 08

Buenos Aires, Argentina

#9 Aug 7, 2009
Rumplestilzken wrote:
MC deserved it. She's started it all up with Obsesseed. Fxck you prissy bitxh Angelena. Its a good diss track.
Uhmm, no. Eminem started this in 2001. When Eminem said he had sex with her. Get you facts straight before posting disinfo nonsense.
FRANKLIN

New York, NY

#10 Aug 7, 2009
Angela shut the h*ell up... eminem is god... he should blast u out on a track too..
you mother

Roy, UT

#11 Aug 12, 2009
bitch cannon aint got shit on eminem
he can try and diss him
buhh hes juss gone embarass himself

Orland Park, IL

#12 Aug 13, 2009
you mother wrote:
bitch cannon aint got shit on eminem
he can try and diss him
buhh hes juss gone embarass himself
"Embarass?" Like you with your grammar?

Loser.
Eric

Brooklyn, NY

#13 Aug 13, 2009
Angelena wrote:
That eminem character needs to grow up and clean up his act and his language!!! Grow up and leave good people alone!! Let Mrs. Cannon live in peace and be happy!!!!! GROW UP!!!!!
Mariah Carrey shouldn't have opened her mouth. So eminem came back at her. And plus shes the one rocking the cradle any way.

“☆BRiANA BABi ☆”

brooklyn babii

#14 Aug 13, 2009
first of all nick cannon replied to eminem diss on borin azz twitter.. wtf!! he didnt even replied bak wit somethin nice, he replied wit somethin wack && not understandable, how come nick couldnt diss him bak lyke tha old skool dayz.. like writin another diss track where ppl will know yu dissed him cuz twitter aint all dat fun, celebs go on dat wack sh*t.. but then again u gotta realize nick cannon aint no good rapper so it woulda been corny too...
Grammar Man

San Jose, CA

#15 Aug 21, 2009
I beed a thinkin' dat enima's disses sho' nuff not hurts my misses.

So who dun kare if I kaint talk, ya'll don't be bangin' da gurl wit da walk.

“I kNoW U LiKe mY sTyLe !!!”

Since: Feb 08

Santa Ana CA.

#16 Sep 16, 2009
eminem would lyrically murder anybody, including that pus sy ass of nick cannon
I wanna c

AOL

#17 Sep 20, 2009
I can't wait for Emimem to release the nude photos of Mariah Carey!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drumline Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Step Sisters' film drawing backlash over racia... Aug 4 Jakester 2
the foundation of drumming (Sep '13) Sep '13 Gerry Zaragemca 1
News Host squeezes stand-up into days | The Columbus... (Aug '10) Apr '12 nickcannonisgay_com 5
News Nick Cannon disses Eminem in retaliation to jab... (Sep '10) Sep '10 jackiee71 1
News Mariah Carey reportedly marries Nick Cannon (May '08) Mar '10 AIRFORCE CHICK 12
News Cannon Happy Mum Loves Mariah (Nov '09) Nov '09 Nick troy 21yrs 2
News Nick Cannon's 'Got Talent' - He replaces Jerry ... (Feb '09) Sep '09 Denise Hartjen 7
More from around the web