Madonna's Official Number One Singles...

Madonna's Official Number One Singles' Sales Revealed

There are 2 comments on the OhNoTheyDidnt story from Feb 9, 2014, titled Madonna's Official Number One Singles' Sales Revealed. In it, OhNoTheyDidnt reports that:

It's an incredible 30 years since the undisputed Queen of Pop had her very first Top 10 hit with Holiday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at OhNoTheyDidnt.

Ralph

Albany, NY

#1 Feb 9, 2014
Of course it has been 300 years since Ms Piggy Cowcone introduced the infected bimbo sloth to the manufactured pop mainstream of likewise dippy airheads taking off theiir clothes to expose their bouncing jugs and hairy armpits. The slutty tart poisoning the minds of eighties girls everywhere, causing many to declare that they are like a virgin that were touched for the very first time but papa don't prech cuz I'm gonna keep mah baby. The old wrinkled up grannie is definitely a has been. Her spider legged chicken toes dangling over her bobbling head like Maude.
Jack

Eindhoven, Netherlands

#3 Mar 30, 2014

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Sharmila and Tanisha, Sharmila is now loced up @deltapsy.nl and they are killing her with frced injections Netherlads

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drama Movies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... 4 hr Tm Cln 8,621
News Which Chicago-shot TV shows are coming back nex... May 26 Keyanna 1
News Cesspool collapses on Long Island, trapping man May 25 Vid 1
News Canadian actor Adam Beach walks a fine line as ... May 24 Transient Jobs Pi... 6
News Canadian actor Adam Beach walks a fine line as ... May 22 GREG SELINGER ERA 2
News Clint Eastwood tells Cannes he might act again ... May 22 toe 3
News Adam Sandler earns raves at Cannes Film Fest May 21 Laughable 1
More from around the web