President's journey plays out on stage in 'Loving Obama'

Dec 18, 2013 Full story: New York Daily News 14

Days after that awkward Nelson Mandela funeral selfie, another portrait of Barack Obama is developing - and it's a psychological one.

Full Story

“JESUS WOULD IMPEACH THE GOP!!!”

Since: May 09

Lake Success, N.Y.

#1 Dec 18, 2013
Where's the play "Hating Bush"?

I'd pay to see that one!
Cat74

Bolingbrook, IL

#2 Dec 18, 2013
You mean the one where the Hollywood people made the movie about assassinating President Bush? That one? Sorry you missed it. You would have loved it.
Bluebonnets and Thistles

Palestine, TX

#3 Dec 18, 2013
TonyT1961 wrote:
Where's the play "Hating Bush"?
I'd pay to see that one!
There's on called "Miss Me Yet?" And it's sold out across the nation..

LMAO

Since: Mar 08

Allentown, PA

#4 Dec 18, 2013
It is fairly evident Obama's policies are driven by his childhood, having a hippy kook for a mom, a deadbeat for a dad and a bitter old woman for a grandma.
Barack is the result of that toxic brew and why he always talks about togetherness, he is trying to recreate a family.
The problem is, Barack is the in law that never knows when to go home.
Anyone who runs for president should have their family background looked into. Anyone who runs should have a stable family background.
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#5 Dec 18, 2013
LookingToEscape wrote:
Anyone who runs for president should have their family background looked into. Anyone who runs should have a stable family background.
Wow, if a stable background is a qualification, that will throw out a lot of potential candidates who are smart, well educated and hard working.

And yes, dear, this president's background was fully "looked into" and the voters have spoken - TWICE.
Pres B Hussein Pinocchio

Bohemia, NY

#6 Dec 18, 2013
"The Four Pinocchios"

Starring Barack Obama. Co-starring Hillary Clinton, John Kerry, and Jay Carney.

With guest appearances by Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi. Written by Oprah Winfrey. Adapted from a story by Karl Marx.

Allentown, PA

#7 Dec 18, 2013
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
And yes, dear, this president's background was fully "looked into" and the voters have spoken - TWICE.
Obama had such an easy ride from the press, he actually mocked them for it.
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#8 Dec 18, 2013
LookingToEscape wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama had such an easy ride from the press,
You must be proving that fux is not LEGITIMATE press? LOLL

The repubes threw a lot of smear, spew and vomit at the wall (according to the press) and none of it stuck - TWICE.
A Slobbering Love Affair

Sayville, NY

#9 Dec 18, 2013
LookingToEscape wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama had such an easy ride from the press, he actually mocked them for it.
No two bigger pymps for Obama then the slobbering msm and the Hollywood freaks.

Allentown, PA

#10 Dec 18, 2013
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be proving that fux is not LEGITIMATE press? LOLL
The repubes threw a lot of smear, spew and vomit at the wall (according to the press) and none of it stuck - TWICE.
I give the Democrats credit, they did a great job creating an illusion about Obama, though that illusion is now giving way to reality, Obama is the president about nothing.
This doesn't change the fact Obama had what appears to be a crappy childhood which he now trying to correct through public policy. Sad thing is, no government program can make a bad parent better anymore than the government programs then in place made his mother any better.
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#11 Dec 19, 2013
LookingToEscape wrote:
<quoted text>
I give the Democrats credit, they did a great job creating an illusion about Obama,
Dear, there was no "illusion" about this President's "crappy" (your word) background and IT is like a lot of single parent households. If you read a book, even name a newspaper or two, you could have been informed about President Obama's parents and how he moved on from "crappy" (your word) to a good education and beyond.

The voters looking at the "illusion" (your word) and voted in him TWICE.
Cat74

Roselle, IL

#12 Dec 20, 2013
The curtain has fallen, and the President of Oz is standing there with nothing to say. Obamascam was his undoing. Have you seen the videos of the mostly naked men and the very lesbian lady singing about enrolling now in the scam, and poor pajama boy with is cup of cocoa, and stupid look on his face? Who writes this stuff? I assure you we will be discussing Christ's birth at Christmas dinner, and not Michelle's lying husband's healthcare plan.

Allentown, PA

#13 Dec 20, 2013
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear, there was no "illusion" about this President's "crappy" (your word) background and IT is like a lot of single parent households. If you read a book, even name a newspaper or two, you could have been informed about President Obama's parents and how he moved on from "crappy" (your word) to a good education and beyond.
The voters looking at the "illusion" (your word) and voted in him TWICE.
I could have read Obama's biographies, the only biographies found in the fiction aisle.
Obama has demonstrated education built on mediocre values gets you a mediocre result and Obama's values were built on his childhood.
I never was one of those "the people are always right" types. Any reading of history shows that the people are not always right and I even cringed when Reagan spoke of the collective wisdom of the American people.
Cat74

Roselle, IL

#14 Dec 20, 2013
One of Obama's Kenyan brother's wrote a tell all. He said he didn't get along with Barack, because he was too white. Obama wanted to be black like h is tribal Daddy. I will buy the book to see what the truth is about the Kenyan kid. And so Barack's brother can live a nice life too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drama Movies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
STARNES: Tennessee school's Nation of Islam han... 5 hr True 66
Vanessa Hudgens Totally Doesn't Do Drugs Like E... (Oct '13) 11 hr Big mike 68
Who's the King, Michael Jackson, Elvis Presley,... (Dec '09) 18 hr kilt 7,207
Frontera 21 hr William 1
REVIEW: Surprising talent creates weird onscree... Sat Bryan Fischer s H... 2
Southwest restoring Oakland nonstops to New Orl... Sat Angry White Unite... 1
Today's Birthdays Sat FRankDG300 1
More from around the web