Tampa Theatre presents Summer Classic...

Tampa Theatre presents Summer Classic Movie Series

There are 1 comment on the Tampa Bay Newspapers story from Apr 7, 2014, titled Tampa Theatre presents Summer Classic Movie Series. In it, Tampa Bay Newspapers reports that:

Tampa Theatre is once again screening cinematic gems as part of its Summer Classic Movie Series which continues through Sunday, Aug. 26. Scheduled movies include the following: * Sunday, July 1 - "Pal Joey," 3 p.m. This big screen adaptation of Rodgers and Hart's Broadway hit stars Frank Sinatra, Rita Hayworth and Kim Novak.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Tampa Bay Newspapers.

Jill Witecki

Tampa, FL

#1 Apr 8, 2014
While Tampa Theatre *will* be hosting its popular Summer Classics movie series again this year, roboblogger appears to have picked up a list of titles from 2007 to post.

Please stay tuned to TampaTheatre.org for the 2014 list of films, coming soon!

- Jill Witecki, Director of Marketing
Tampa Theatre

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drama Movies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump calls on GOP to improve African-American ... 1 hr Christians In Nam... 236
News Steven Hill dead; 'Law & Order' actor was 94 5 hr Old Sam 1
News Navy names ship after gay rights advocate Harve... Mon Frankie Rizzo 162
News a Y&Ra sa Eric Braeden talks Trump and 36 years... Aug 18 frank 9
News Is Johnny Castle Thinking About 'Dirty Dancing'... (Aug '08) Aug 18 Freddy the Fright... 2
News Jon Voight backs 'visionary' Donald Trump for p... Aug 17 WasteWater 1
News I'm still alive, says Patrick Swayze from hospi... (Apr '09) Aug 15 sherry 14
More from around the web