Steve Jobs, Michael Jackson to land o...

Steve Jobs, Michael Jackson to land on U.S. stamps

There are 309 comments on the The Jersey Journal story from Feb 21, 2014, titled Steve Jobs, Michael Jackson to land on U.S. stamps. In it, The Jersey Journal reports that:

Possible U.S. Postal stamp subjects for the future include clockwise from left, the kids from comic strip "Peanuts," iconic host of "The Tonight Show" Johnny Carson, singer Michael Jackson and Apple co-founder Steve Jobs.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Jersey Journal.

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#195 Feb 28, 2014
Pop Tart- wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, you finally got it, sista!
Why? You don't know me.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#196 Feb 28, 2014
tally09 wrote:
<quoted text> Why? You don't know me.
No, I don't and let's keep it that way, shall we?

Location hidden

#197 Feb 28, 2014
Pop Tart- wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I don't and let's keep it that way, shall we?
You are not privileged enough to be in the same social circles as me. I am sure you live in a trailer park with several cats and rats.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#198 Feb 28, 2014
tally09 wrote:
<quoted text>You are not privileged enough to be in the same social circles as me. I am sure you live in a trailer park with several cats and rats.
Aw, does this mean we'll never be besties?

Location hidden

#199 Feb 28, 2014
Pop Tart- wrote:
<quoted text>
Aw, does this mean we'll never be besties?
That's right.
jina wild

Ashford, UK

#200 Mar 1, 2014
Stormageddon wrote:
<quoted text> Yes I've seen her make outlandish offensive statements like that. The water one is new to me but I'm not the least bit surprised. I wonder what color the sky is in her world.
She's like that old story, Dr Seuss and Mr Hyde.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#201 Mar 1, 2014
tally09 wrote:
<quoted text>Really? That man that died?
Yes
FEDUP

Newport, OR

#202 Mar 2, 2014
Steve jobs on a US stamp when he caused millions here to not have jobs by making all his apple products in China?

The very thought of him on a US stamp sickens me

Location hidden

#203 Mar 2, 2014
FEDUP wrote:
Steve jobs on a US stamp when he caused millions here to not have jobs by making all his apple products in China?
It sickens me that Apple don't pay taxes through exploiting legal loopholes. A company with no moral conscience and a GREED mindset.

Michael Jackson, the King of Pop who pioneered the crossover of black artists into global mainstream pop, has gotten U.S. Post Office approval to have a stamp released in his honor.

“Dark Lord of All.”

Since: Jun 13

The Untempered Schism.

#204 Mar 2, 2014
FEDUP wrote:
It's not like he caused millions in the US workers to LOSE their jobs is it? If it wasn't for Steve Jobs your computer (you know the one that allows you to come to places like this) would still be running DOS and you'd be looking at plain text and numbers.

“Dark Lord of All.”

The Untempered Schism.

#205 Mar 2, 2014
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
It sickens me that Apple don't pay taxes through exploiting legal loopholes. A company with no moral conscience and a GREED mindset.
Michael Jackson, the King of Pop who pioneered the crossover of black artists into global mainstream pop, has gotten U.S. Post Office approval to have a stamp released in his honor.
Jesus, you and the stamps... I'm not going to bother with what I was going to say on that because you just don't listen. And as far as Apple using loopholes to avoid certain taxes... yes they do. You know what I say to that? GO APPLE!!! Way it stick it to the IRS!!! Haha!

Location hidden

#206 Mar 3, 2014
Stormageddon wrote:
<quoted text>Jesus, you and the stamps... I'm not going to bother with what I was going to say on that because you just don't listen. And as far as Apple using loopholes to avoid certain taxes... yes they do. You know what I say to that? GO APPLE!!! Way it stick it to the IRS!!! Haha!
BTW your government is spying on you while you foot the bill. Keep up the good work ;-))
Big mike

Yorktown Heights, NY

#207 Mar 3, 2014
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW your government is spying on you while you foot the bill. Keep up the good work ;-))
hello

“Dark Lord of All.”

The Untempered Schism.

#208 Mar 3, 2014
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW my government is not spying on me. I have learned how to protect myself. I am anonymous :)

“Dark Lord of All.”

The Untempered Schism.

#209 Mar 3, 2014
Big mike wrote:
<quoted text>hello
Pedo.

Location hidden

#210 Mar 3, 2014
Big mike wrote:
<quoted text>hello
Hello

Location hidden

#211 Mar 3, 2014
Stormageddon wrote:
<quoted text>BTW my government is not spying on me. I have learned how to protect myself. I am anonymous :)
Keep fooling yourself Slave.:))

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#212 Mar 3, 2014
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're now in a phase in which you believe everyone else but you is a 'slave'. Very typical of a confused late adolescent. Still want to have yourself spayed?

“Dark Lord of All.”

The Untempered Schism.

#213 Mar 3, 2014
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh have no worries, I'm not fooling myself in the slightest. It is true, the US government uses the internet to spy not only on it's own citizens, but internet traffic everywhere. Tell you what Google the name Edward Snowden and learn from this venerable man. No country is protected from this kind of thing, but you can protect yourself.
Big mike

Yorktown Heights, NY

#214 Mar 3, 2014
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello
hi back would u like to chat with me

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drama Movies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... 1 min jonjedi 5,997
News I'm still alive, says Patrick Swayze from hospi... (Apr '09) 57 min Dirty Trolling 17
News Martin Sheen on relating to a Anne of Green Gab... Feb 20 Dare 1
News Flynn Makes "Pants On Fire" Statements At A Mas... Feb 18 Khan 2
News Susan Sarandon says her sexual orientation is a... Feb 16 Xstain Mullah Fra... 1
News Poltergeist III Feb 14 Docc863 1
News 'Step Sisters' film drawing backlash over racia... (Aug '16) Feb 14 aflamonline 3
More from around the web