One big lie

One big lie

There are 8 comments on the Trinadad Express story from Jan 7, 2014, titled One big lie. In it, Trinadad Express reports that:

We are now in the 55th year since the Cuban revolution and Caribbean intellectuals and politicians will soon produce their nauseous rhapsodies about the glories of Cuba under Castro, perpetuating one big lie of the western hemisphere that, under Fidel, blacks in Cuba have been liberated from marginalisation and underdevelopment.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Trinadad Express.

Patricio Lumumba

Newton, NJ

#1 Jan 7, 2014
We are now in the 55th year since the Cuban revolution and Caribbean intellectuals and politicians will soon produce their nauseous rhapsodies about the glories of Cuba under Castro, perpetuating one big lie of the western hemisphere that, under Fidel, blacks in Cuba have been liberated from marginalisation and underdevelopment.
Casual Observer

North York, Canada

#2 Jan 8, 2014
Patricio Lumumba wrote:

Mr. Cut & Paste, Multi-Names # 1, in action again, making up avatars (as the,'Jerk from Jersey', is wont to do)!

No original, thought-out posts, just cut and paste drivel, or extremely rude comments.

A real winner (?).
Casual Observer

Newton, NJ

#3 Jan 8, 2014
Casual Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr. Cut & Paste, Multi-Names # 1, in action again, making up avatars (as the,'Jerk from Jersey', is wont to do)!
No original, thought-out posts, just cut and paste drivel, or extremely rude comments.
A real winner (?).
Mohamed stop usurping my avatar.
Casual Observer

North York, Canada

#4 Jan 8, 2014
Casual Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
Mohamed stop usurping my avatar.
I'll tell you what, you waste of skin, Multi-Names, you can have the,'Casual Observer', avatar.

It's all yours, to do as you please with.

I'll play your little game from now on.

The people will get the same message I always give, but I'll be using a different name for each and every post, just like you do.

Only my posts will make sense!

I;ll fight fire, with fire, my foolish, drunken, friend!
Gordon

Newton, NJ

#5 Jan 8, 2014
Casual Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll tell you what, you waste of skin, Multi-Names, you can have the,'Casual Observer', avatar.
It's all yours, to do as you please with.
I'll play your little game from now on.
The people will get the same message I always give, but I'll be using a different name for each and every post, just like you do.
Only my posts will make sense!
I;ll fight fire, with fire, my foolish, drunken, friend!
leave fake one....mohamed you suck
WE JUST DONT CARE

North York, Canada

#6 Jan 12, 2014
Gordon wrote:
<quoted text> leave fake one....mohamed you suck
Multi-Names #1, thought I wouldn't hear from you.

Did you think for one moment, that I would let you two miscreants', get away with your antics?

As you may have noticed, I have adopted some things from your ARSENAL of tricks.

Your tactics of making-up one new avatar to post, and, ANOTHER NEW MADE-UP AVATAR, to ANSWER the first one, did not go unnoticed.

Your intellect is suspect, as, on your sites Multi-Names #1 and #2, STUPIDITY, SEEMS TO REIGN SUPREME!

What do you say, "GORDON", from N. J.?
Casual Observer

Newton, NJ

#7 Jan 12, 2014
"We JUST DONT CARE" from Canada is a fake phoney fraud, it is MOHAMED THE ISLAMO-CYBER-TERRORIST who is usurping others avatars! He HATES the Free World!!!!!!!!!!

GOD BLESS AMERICA!

“CUBA Y PUERTO RICO HERMANOS”

Since: Dec 06

San Juan,Puerto Rico

#8 Jan 12, 2014
Casual Observer wrote:
"We JUST DONT CARE" from Canada is a fake phoney fraud, it is MOHAMED THE ISLAMO-CYBER-TERRORIST who is usurping others avatars! He HATES the Free World!!!!!!!!!!
GOD BLESS AMERICA!
Well said!God bless America and the Democracy for which it stands!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drama Movies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sarah Silverman, Susan Sarandon Ignite DNC Cele... 10 hr Billy Jeff Clinton 4
News A few weeks before he died, Malcolm X endured a... 21 hr Islam sucks 9
News 'Awards Chatter' Podcast - Justin Lin Mon TW_sugar_daddio 3
News Kerns: Ranching Heritage Center partners with A... Sun Greater Good 1
News Report It Wrap: The history of the Terre Haute ... Jul 23 SHTF 2
News Finding Dory - Movie Review Jul 23 Kelly - D J 2
News Keanu Reeves' side project: Building $100k moto... Jul 22 Anna Romanovskaja 1
More from around the web