"Corrective Rape" Against Lesbians Ri...

"Corrective Rape" Against Lesbians Rises in South Africa

There are 9 comments on the EDGE story from Jan 7, 2014, titled "Corrective Rape" Against Lesbians Rises in South Africa. In it, EDGE reports that:

The abhorrent practice of "corrective rape" against lesbians is on the rise in South Africa, and activists are demanding action.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at EDGE.

Irving

Romania

#1 Jan 7, 2014
Way to go South Africa!
Sir Andrew

Honolulu, HI

#2 Jan 7, 2014
Irving wrote:
Way to go South Africa!
Oh, Irving, Irving, Irving, you amazingly disgusting troll. Surely you must know that nobody takes your inane comments seriously. I'm surprised anyone actually took the time to rate it. You need to take a purge, come out of your musty closet and apply for membership in the human race. It's actually quite nice out here with real people.

In the meantime, bite me.

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#3 Jan 7, 2014
I thought for sure the headline was going to read "in Mississippi".
SHYKORA PAUL arts

Calgary, Canada

#4 Jan 7, 2014
...YES...Take harsh ....Action,here...
FundieraiSing Mullahs

Philadelphia, PA

#5 Jan 7, 2014
The people cheering rape - which is an endemic disorder amongst str8 men - could be fundies or could be grade school trolls or neo nazis, but in any event they're making all homophobes look every bit as sick as they are.

“It's Time. . .”

Since: Jun 13

New Holland

#6 Jan 7, 2014
FundieraiSing Mullahs wrote:
The people cheering rape - which is an endemic disorder amongst str8 men - could be fundies or could be grade school trolls or neo nazis, but in any event they're making all homophobes look every bit as sick as they are.
I say that any rapist, or anyone who supports them, deserves to become a prison b*ch. Let's see how they enjoy...broomsticks, I've heard.
Mane

South Africa

#7 Jan 8, 2014
Why do some lesbian approach men or date them so that they have babies with them? Subsequently go back to be fisted by their girlfriends!
Gremlin

Louisville, KY

#8 Jan 8, 2014
Heteroanimals doing what they do best....being subhuman scum.
Gloria

Youngstown, OH

#9 Jan 9, 2014
Wow it is sick to think anyone would believe rape is a good punishment for something....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drama Movies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Romeo author puts twist on classic American nov... 5 hr kjc394u 1
News Nick Cannon Responds To Eminem Diss Track (Aug '09) Mon BlownPiston 17
News Actress Kelly Macdonald has separated from husband Sep 16 non news 1
News Do you think Scott Peterson got a fair trial? (Jul '12) Sep 14 Spotted Wee 91
News Atlanta's Emperor of Empty Lots Sep 14 Let it go 3
News 'Why I'm taking on Trump by playing the first g... Sep 10 Pope Benedictum 2
News 'mother!' Review: Jennifer Lawrence Goes Insane... Sep 8 johntodd 1
More from around the web