Murder victim was answering Craigslist ad

Dec 6, 2013 Full story: WTHR-TV Indianapolis 56

A husband and father answering an online ad for an iPad is the latest victim of deadly violence in Indianapolis.

Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Aug 12

Indianapolis, IN

#43 Dec 10, 2013
Linda Bledsoe wrote:
Oh really? I seemed to have missed that piece of information. Would you mind showing me the evidence that what you say is a fact and not your opinion?
It's called common sense. Do you know nothing about how criminals operate? Putting effort into setting up a Craigslist ad for an expensive product and ambushing the victim implies that robbery was the motive. Do you really think that the suspects would have called this thing off had the buyer been black or Hispanic?

There is nothing about this case which suggests that the victim was targeted based on race. If they were exclusively targeting white people there are numerous ways to do that, and Craigslist is not one of them.
Linda Bledsoe

Pittsburgh, PA

#44 Dec 10, 2013
Pontificating wrote:
<quoted text>
It's called common sense. Do you know nothing about how criminals operate? Putting effort into setting up a Craigslist ad for an expensive product and ambushing the victim implies that robbery was the motive. Do you really think that the suspects would have called this thing off had the buyer been black or Hispanic?
There is nothing about this case which suggests that the victim was targeted based on race. If they were exclusively targeting white people there are numerous ways to do that, and Craigslist is not one of them.
Common sense is unacceptable as an explanation when you claim to know why this crime happened. That is the little kid equivalent of "because I said so" to justify something they might say when agitated. Get better ground to stand on or don't take a stand, kiddo. Those killers very well might have called this murder off if the victim was black or hispanic. You just never know, so quit acting like you do.

Indianapolis, IN

#45 Dec 10, 2013
Linda Bledsoe wrote:
Common sense is unacceptable as an explanation when you claim to know why this crime happened. That is the little kid equivalent of "because I said so" to justify something they might say when agitated.
Again, everything about this case suggests that the murder was predicated on armed robbery. The only color that thieves are committed to is green.

Armed robbery makes perfect sense as an explanation for why this crime happened. I say that with full confidence because it happens all the time. Your theory that the killers might have called the crime off had the victim been black or Hispanic doesn't make any sense, because that is simply not how criminals operate.

As always, you're making up some wild theory to justify your natural inclination seek out stories featuring black suspects. It's no different from an anti-Semite looking for stories about Jews in order to point and say look, there they go again....
Andrew

Indianapolis, IN

#46 Dec 10, 2013
Obama should make a statement! Two money hungry thug ghetto rats murdered an innocent man. Where is reverend Al and Jesse?
hmmm

Richmond, IN

#47 Dec 10, 2013
It was all about race people are trying to sugar coat it but id be damned if these monkeys didnt have a history if hatinh whitey just the difference is its ok for these mknkeys to be racist we as a white race should March. Maybe on james earl ray day we can start making some examples
Barrack Obama

Indianapolis, IN

#48 Dec 10, 2013
My sons didn't do anything wrong.
Starlett Miller

Indianapolis, IN

#51 Dec 10, 2013
In Marion County (Indianapolis) this year..
132 homicides
1 yellow
7 brown
21 white
103 black

We can assume that all the blacks were killed by blacks; all statistics and local information indicate this to be true but you would be wrong to assume all the others were killed by their own race.
Local news and other sources implicate blacks in at least two of the Hispanic homicides and at least seven of the white homicides. Of those seven, two were a VERY pregnant female, a POLICE OFFICER and an Iraq war veteran lured to a location with a Craig’s List posting to sell an iPad.
Additionally, newly released information says one of the homicides was indeed an Asian male and was killed by… Yes, you guessed it, a young black male.
This validates the numbers... In Marion County (Indianapolis) this year... 132 homicides, 1 yellow, 7 brown, 21 white and 103 black making blacks responsible for 85% of ALL homicides, 28% of all white homicides, 28% of all Hispanic homicides and 100% of all Asian homicides.
A very violent and murderous lot to be sure.
Starlett Miller

Indianapolis, IN

#52 Dec 10, 2013
Pontificating wrote:
<quoted text>
As always, you're making up some wild theory to justify your natural inclination seek out stories featuring black suspects. It's no different from an anti-Semite looking for stories about Jews in order to point and say look, there they go again....
It is not like anyone has to "SEEK OUT stories featuring black suspects" Any local or indeed national news agencies feature stories of coloreds preforming some heinous crime on a daily basis.

Be it killing an foreign baseball player for fun or a WWII veteran just because or a Iraq war veteran in a robbery or a baby in a carriage for who know why blacks are mean and murderous.
Tyrone

Indianapolis, IN

#53 Dec 10, 2013
Black revolution is here
Jay

Lafayette, IN

#54 Dec 10, 2013
We shall overcome
Huh

Pearisburg, VA

#55 Dec 11, 2013
Tyrone wrote:
Black revolution is here
Lol bye

“Jesus is Lord”

Since: Aug 11

Greenwood, Indiana

#56 Dec 11, 2013
In Reality wrote:
Do you remember when there was a pizza delivery man getting robbed nearly every night in Indy? Have you heard of it happening since one of the delivery drivers used a handgun to defended himself during a robbery attempt? This guy was likely trying to get a good deal on a Christmas gift for one of his children, and the "city scum" took advantage. Now he is dead. Maybe it is time to start "responding" to some Craigslist ads, if you know what I mean. To all of you piece of shit Craigslist thieves and thugs, you have to ask yourself, "do I feel lucky?", well, do ya?
Grow up in the LORD and get a life pal....
The Patriot of Honor

Indianapolis, IN

#57 Dec 11, 2013
The Patriot of Wisdom wrote:
My sons didn't do anything wrong.
Yes it was, Cuz!

Indianapolis, IN

#58 Dec 11, 2013
Starlett Miller wrote:
It is not like anyone has to "SEEK OUT stories featuring black suspects" Any local or indeed national news agencies feature stories of coloreds preforming some heinous crime on a daily basis.
In a manner of speaking you and Linda are joined at the hip, so you know full well that she goes through the news looking for stories of blacks committing crimes. It's done because she likes to. Has to is not a part of the equation.
In Reality

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#60 Dec 11, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
<quoted text>Grow up in the LORD and get a life pal....
huh? what does this have to do with anything? You see, you can come to my neighborhood for any reason you wish, and you have no reason to fear anything, unless you come there to cause chaos, or commit crimes. I need to grow up? No....we need to "clean up".
The Patriot of Homor

Indianapolis, IN

#61 Dec 11, 2013
I agree with Preacherman. In Reality you toothless hillbilly GROW UP!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drama Movies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
General Hospital: Jason and Franco chemistry si... (Jan '10) 6 hr dmw 2
1965 'Cinderella' star to attend Broadway version 10 hr Sneaky Pete 2
Judge in cocaine case tells Robert Downey Jr.a ... Sep 14 Jay 2
Ledger to play Joker (Aug '06) Sep 14 the_real_joker_is... 29
Miyoshi Umeki, first Asian to win Oscar, dies (Oct '07) Sep 14 Kalanilee 19
Secrets of Mexico's flying snake gods Sep 14 lavon affair 11
Theatre @ Boston Court Stages Samuel Beckett's ... Sep 13 Marzee Monk 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000