Jane Fonda's son Troy Garity marries

Jane Fonda's son Troy Garity marries

There are 6 comments on the Celebrity Babies story from Sep 7, 2007, titled Jane Fonda's son Troy Garity marries. In it, Celebrity Babies reports that:

Jane Fonda's son Troy Garity marries By Danielle, CBB Publisher Jane Fonda and her second husband Tom Hayden 's son Troy Garity recently married Simone Bent at Columbia University's St. via Celebrity Babies

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Celebrity Babies.

Loreen

Beverly Hills, CA

#1 Sep 9, 2007
I hope Jane made sure that Troy had a good prenup for when that marriage inevitably busts up.
Nadine Bent

United States

#2 Apr 19, 2008
I have no idea by what estimation you made the assertion that their marriage would break up on the day they got married. Shame on you for that comment.
Loreen

Arcadia, CA

#3 Aug 17, 2009
Come on, it's obvious. Troy would not have married Simone if Jane hadn't pushed her down his throat.
Loreen

Arcadia, CA

#4 Aug 17, 2009
You know good and well Troy would not have married that girl if Jane hadn't shoved her down his throat.
Izzy

Canada

#5 Jul 9, 2010
He's really lucky to be married to her. She's beautiful! And to Loreen, you're a really spiteful person. Why can't you be happy for other people.
Claris

Washington, DC

#6 Dec 14, 2013
You can't force a grown a.. man to do anything he does not want to do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drama Movies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Awards Chatter' Podcast - Justin Lin 58 min TW_sugar_daddio 4
News Orlando massacre spurs fear, solidarity among L... 9 hr WasteWater 607
News Sarah Silverman, Susan Sarandon Ignite DNC Cele... 16 hr Responsibility 6
News Who's the King, Michael Jackson, Elvis Presley,... (Dec '09) 16 hr Chaimpie 7,216
News A few weeks before he died, Malcolm X endured a... Tue Islam sucks 9
News Kerns: Ranching Heritage Center partners with A... Jul 24 Greater Good 1
News Report It Wrap: The history of the Terre Haute ... Jul 23 SHTF 2
More from around the web