Mandela and Israel

Mandela and Israel

There are 18 comments on the Jerusalem Post story from Dec 6, 2013, titled Mandela and Israel. In it, Jerusalem Post reports that:

As I introduced myself, feeling the strength in his large hand, he smiled and said, "Shalom!" I was dumbstruck by the powerful presence of Nelson Mandela, the legendary leader of the country in which I had grown up, the man credited with ending the brutal apartheid regime.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Jerusalem Post.

American Israeli Cabal

Aledo, IL

#1 Dec 6, 2013
Mandela was right about everything he said about Israel except when he said they had nothing to do with the killings of South Africans. When they worked with the Afrikaners on weapons they helped arm them and brought in an infusion of cash which allowed them to do the Killing. A gift from one Apartheid government to Another. Mandela's heart was to good to see the evil inherent in The Zionist State.
Gray

Midlothian, VA

#2 Dec 6, 2013
American Israeli Cabal wrote:
Mandela was right about everything he said about Israel except when he said they had nothing to do with the killings of South Africans. When they worked with the Afrikaners on weapons they helped arm them and brought in an infusion of cash which allowed them to do the Killing. A gift from one Apartheid government to Another. Mandela's heart was to good to see the evil inherent in The Zionist State.
I'm surprised that our hate filled Hasbarats haven't yet begun their bigoted ravings toward THIS man of conscience.

Mandela joined countless other critics of this proven Genocidal State*.

While S. Africa's relatively mild Human Riolations were widely and well publicized, Israel manages to commit greater atrocities and do so with impunity. This simply underscores the certainty of Zionist domination of Western Media.

Mandela's work in exposing the greater Human Rights abuser was not lost on the world as Israel's popularity plummets:

“ISRAEL; ONE OF MOST UNPOPULAR NATIONS”
http://www.globescan.com/commentary-and-analy...

“Israel is not only one of the world’s most negatively viewed countries, but its reputation is deteriorating, according to the BBC World Service’s latest global survey.”

Re: The only heavily funded Genocidal State:

“Why the Kuala Lumpur Tribunal’s genocide verdict against Israel sets a key precedent”
http://rt.com/op-edge/tribunal-israel-genocid...

EXCERPT “For the first time, an international war crimes tribunal has charged the State of Israel of genocide, an unprecedented event, as so far no international court or tribunal has ever delivered a verdict against Israel to date.

It seems that one could just as well ignore this tribunal; much like Israel ignores the condemning UN resolutions, protests, severed diplomatic relationships and all other kinds of protests against the military actions and acts of violence applied against the Palestinians on a daily basis.
rich jewbag

Discovery Bay, Hong Kong

#3 Dec 7, 2013
mandila is good for the jews
danetoo

London, UK

#4 Dec 7, 2013
Gray wrote:
<quoted text>I'm surprised that our hate filled Hasbarats haven't yet begun their bigoted ravings toward THIS man of conscience.

Mandela joined countless other critics of this proven Genocidal State*.

While S. Africa's relatively mild Human Riolations were widely and well publicized, Israel manages to commit greater atrocities and do so with impunity. This simply underscores the certainty of Zionist domination of Western Media.

Mandela's work in exposing the greater Human Rights abuser was not lost on the world as Israel's popularity plummets:

“ISRAEL; ONE OF MOST UNPOPULAR NATIONS”
http://www.globescan.com/commentary-and-analy...

“Israel is not only one of the world’s most negatively viewed countries, but its reputation is deteriorating, according to the BBC World Service’s latest global survey.”

Re: The only heavily funded Genocidal State:

“Why the Kuala Lumpur Tribunal’s genocide verdict against Israel sets a key precedent”
http://rt.com/op-edge/tribunal-israel-genocid...

EXCERPT “For the first time, an international war crimes tribunal has charged the State of Israel of genocide, an unprecedented event, as so far no international court or tribunal has ever delivered a verdict against Israel to date.

It seems that one could just as well ignore this tribunal; much like Israel ignores the condemning UN resolutions, protests, severed diplomatic relationships and all other kinds of protests against the military actions and acts of violence applied against the Palestinians on a daily basis.
The difference -HUGE - difference between someone like you and your kind - is that Mandela was completely void of hatred and bitterness

Whereas - all your posts reveal such extreme hatred - extreme anger and absolutely no desire to find common grounds - and anything that could remotely suggest a solution - not that any of "us" on topix - would have solutions - to anything that would be considered by anyone - but would be interesting to have dialogue introducing something as rare as ... Dare I say it ?- reasoning - less anger - more compromise .... More "give"

Would be ... Far more interesting than this constant mud slinging ...
rio

Bromley, UK

#5 Dec 7, 2013
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
The difference -HUGE - difference between someone like you and your kind - is that Mandela was completely void of hatred and bitterness
Whereas - all your posts reveal such extreme hatred - extreme anger and absolutely no desire to find common grounds - and anything that could remotely suggest a solution - not that any of "us" on topix - would have solutions - to anything that would be considered by anyone - but would be interesting to have dialogue introducing something as rare as ... Dare I say it ?- reasoning - less anger - more compromise .... More "give"
Would be ... Far more interesting than this constant mud slinging ...
Can you tell that to people like Sharon or Nethanyahu?

Nobody has been overwhelmed by their intention to "compromise".
danetoo

London, UK

#6 Dec 7, 2013
rio wrote:
<quoted text>Can you tell that to people like Sharon or Nethanyahu?

That does not however mean that compromise is not possible ..,,

If both sides remain in their hateful / fearful trenches - wheres the progress ...

Something's gotta give ... At some point someone somewhere has to be a big enough person - statesman - to be able to "give" instead of continuously ... battling

And that does not matter whether Jew or Muslim ... Arab or Israeli ..,

Oliver Cromwell

Preston, UK

#7 Dec 7, 2013
rio wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you tell that to people like Sharon or Nethanyahu?
He will have a problem telling Sharon,that war criminal is a driveling cabbage.
Oliver Cromwell

Preston, UK

#8 Dec 7, 2013
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
If both sides remain in their hateful / fearful trenches - wheres the progress ...
Something's gotta give ... At some point someone somewhere has to be a big enough person - statesman - to be able to "give" instead of continuously ... battling
Well it does matter because when you have nothing like the Palestinians what is there left to give?
American Israeli Cabal

Aledo, IL

#9 Dec 7, 2013
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
"danetoo".... I do understand what you are saying and sometimes I know that I'm uncompromising in my verbal pontifications, but somebody has to speak up for The Palestinians who have not only Israel to deal with, but The 500# Gorilla in the room - The United States Zionist infected Government, It's institutions - The news media and Hollywood - and worst of all The Zionist Evangelicals whom they play like a Heifetz violinist and bring them to a crescendo of roll playing and giving millions to Zionist causes which bring more suffering to Palestinians. Thank you for your post and I will try to be more measured in my comments. It will be extremely hard, but I will try
rio

London, UK

#10 Dec 7, 2013
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Those who have can give; those who have nothing can only expect to receive.

You can only receive respect if you give respect in the first place.
Bobbalina of Sinai 55

Selden, NY

#11 Dec 7, 2013
the world is sadden!
Ratloder

Naugatuck, CT

#12 Dec 7, 2013
<quoted text> It will be extremely hard, but I will try
First again, I see, Lonely Jew Hater. It doesn't have to be extremely hard. This works. Wrap that scrubby thumb with electrical tape. It will keep it out of your mouth and also allow you two hands to type your hate messages. You can cover a lot more ground and start many more threads. If you are concerned that your thumb looks invisible in the darkness, use a colorful children's no stick band-aid. When the delivery boy drops off your dog food, he'll think you hurt yourself. Good?
good Jews

Europe

#13 Dec 7, 2013
end of the comment mandela had a dream to see free pleastine he said African revolution will not achive its goal if Palestinian people not free.so all Jews if you trust mandela follow him learn from him non violent non occupation non terrorism non killing non destruction mentality.RIP MANDELA
American Israeli Cabal

Aledo, IL

#14 Dec 8, 2013
Ratloder wrote:
<quoted text>
First again, I see, Lonely Jew Hater. It doesn't have to be extremely hard. This works. Wrap that scrubby thumb with electrical tape. It will keep it out of your mouth and also allow you two hands to type your hate messages. You can cover a lot more ground and start many more threads. If you are concerned that your thumb looks invisible in the darkness, use a colorful children's no stick band-aid. When the delivery boy drops off your dog food, he'll think you hurt yourself. Good?
You really are the bottom of the barrel. Never any give. Never any compromise. No ability to even make an effort to find common ground to have a dialogue, not that I think I ever could with you. Zealots are trapped in the forest and cannot see the trees which compose it. You need to step out of the woods, be vulnerable and take the chance to confirm or learn from genuine discourse. knowledge is hard earned, not personal prejudices. I struggle all the time with my paths to knowledge trying to see the positions from all sides and putting a face on it that is palatable and makes common sense. Then I throw it out there and see how the winds blow and take from others which seem to have credence. Nothing ever good ever comes easy, especially Knowledge. Put..... part of the joy is the journey to it!
Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#16 Dec 8, 2013
rich jewbag wrote:
mandila is good for the jews
are u kidding?? He was jewish, with a name like this u can not be anything else. He was the head of the Mossad in SA.
Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#18 Dec 8, 2013
<quoted text>"danetoo"... . I do understand what you are saying and sometimes I know that I'm uncompromising in my verbal pontifications, but somebody has to speak up for The Palestinians who have not only Israel to deal with, but The 500# Gorilla in the room - The United States Zionist infected Government, It's institutions - The news media and Hollywood - and worst of all The Zionist Evangelicals whom they play like a Heifetz violinist and bring them to a crescendo of roll playing and giving millions to Zionist causes which bring more suffering to Palestinians. Thank you for your post and I will try to be more measured in my comments. It will be extremely hard, but I will try
hitler jr the asslicker hahah hahah some comedy from an idiot.
rich jewbag

Discovery Bay, Hong Kong

#20 Dec 8, 2013
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
are u kidding?? He was jewish, with a name like this u can not be anything else. He was the head of the Mossad in SA.
you mean some jew matron spreaded da legs for zulu somewher upstream?im in kind to belief you my izzy-rearboy except the mossad bit which is somwhat lame as the standard jew confusion ploy,,telling true even while lying,,that sayd it open up the usual sefartick or azzlickinasty branch inquiry care to shed lite?
Ratloder

Naugatuck, CT

#21 Dec 9, 2013
rich jewbag wrote:
<quoted text>
you mean some jew matron spreaded da legs for zulu somewher upstream?im in kind to belief you my izzy-rearboy except the mossad bit which is somwhat lame as the standard jew confusion ploy,,telling true even while lying,,that sayd it open up the usual sefartick or azzlickinasty branch inquiry care to shed lite?
Can I have some rice with your bulsh!t? To go, Charlie Chan. The Jew Matron's VJ isn't slanted and cruddy. Get some. You'll never go back to dogs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drama Movies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... 59 min Nobel Unlikely 7,648
News Inherit the Hypocrisy 10 hr fisjter yagerthrom 6
News Celebs support James Dean museum (Nov '06) Tue John 28
News Tonight's Movie: Address Unknown (1944) at the ... Mar 26 Sweet 16 1
News Ewan McGregor jokes: - a lot of gay sex' in Bea... Mar 21 Wondering 21
News Meg Ryan and Billy Crystal starred together in ... Mar 20 No Guppies 1
News 1 billion delivered annually: Houston installs ... Mar 20 DeliveredPhartz 1
More from around the web