Who's the King, Michael Jackson, Elvi...

Who's the King, Michael Jackson, Elvis Presley, the Beatles?

There are 7215 comments on the Associated Content story from Jul 8, 2009, titled Who's the King, Michael Jackson, Elvis Presley, the Beatles?. In it, Associated Content reports that:

Who's the king of the three leading major players of the past half century? That is a tough one to decide, but one must consider carefully the accomplishments and the styles in order to make a conclusion.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Associated Content.

J-J-Jina Wild

“VITILIGO”

Since: Jun 10

IS A BIOTCH

#6963 Dec 19, 2012
Anna80 wrote:
<quoted text>
lmfao
Laughing Your Fat Arse Off?

How fat is it? Upload a picture for us to see - you have no problem with showing us your saggy tits so I know you're not shy.

Since: Oct 11

Channel Islands

#6964 Dec 19, 2012
J-J-Jina Wild wrote:
<quoted text>
How fat is it? Upload a picture for us to see - you have no problem with showing us your saggy tits so I know you're not shy.
Are you a shemale???? you look like one

Channel Islands

#6965 Dec 19, 2012
J-J-Jina Wild wrote:
<quoted text>
You are such a joke, lmao, if it was to be big who gives ashit at least i don't talk out of mine. You must be a very lonely piece of crap that you have to keep dogging MJ get a grip you ugly human being

J-J-Jina Wild

“VITILIGO”

IS A BIOTCH

#6966 Dec 19, 2012
Anna80 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you a shemale???? you look like one
So did that child molesting (wo)man, Wacko.

Put your tits away. They are making me feet warm.

Channel Islands

#6967 Dec 19, 2012
J-J-Jina Wild wrote:
<quoted text>
So did that child molesting (wo)man, Wacko.
Put your tits away. They are making me feet warm.
Lmao from now on talk to my hand cos my face aint listening, i wont even bother answering you anymore answer yourself as you do vote for your own comments. as you get off on it, BYE BYE been emotional you ugly piece of crap. PATHETIC

J-J-Jina Wild

“VITILIGO”

IS A BIOTCH

#6968 Dec 19, 2012
Anna80 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmao from now on talk to my hand cos my face aint listening, i wont even bother answering you anymore answer yourself as you do vote for your own comments. as you get off on it, BYE BYE been emotional you ugly piece of crap. PATHETIC
I don't believe you, Saggy.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#6969 Dec 29, 2012
Anna80 wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU ARE A JOKE and not in a GOOD WAY, WHAT WERE YOU A FAN AND HE SNUBBED YOU AS HE KNEW YOU WERE A NUT JOB AND NOW YOU FEEL BITTER lmfao you prove what lack on intelligence you really have
Such restraint and refinement you show, f'loon.

*smirk*
King Elvis

Merrylands, Australia

#6970 Dec 29, 2012
The floons are dead, please let this thread die.

Channel Islands

#6971 Dec 30, 2012
King Elvis wrote:
The floons are dead, please let this thread die.
Wow, such an intelligent comment, lol, and now we are here, we just don't have sad pathetic lives like you obviously do non stop on TOPIX
King Elvis

Merrylands, Australia

#6972 Dec 30, 2012
Once again: The floons are dead, please let this thread die.

Channel Islands

#6973 Dec 30, 2012
King Elvis wrote:
Once again: The floons are dead, please let this thread die.
Blah blah blah lol why not go away then if it is dead????
JLT

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#6974 Dec 30, 2012
MJ fans,
I suggest you leave this "looney" thread. Full of trolls. Waste of time.

I didn't know that this was an Elvis thread!

MICHAEL JACKSON IS THE GREATEST ENTERTAINER OF ALL TIME. THE KING. Period.

Bye-o!

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#6975 Dec 30, 2012
JLT wrote:
MJ fans,
I suggest you leave this "looney" thread. Full of trolls. Waste of time.
I didn't know that this was an Elvis thread!
MICHAEL JACKSON IS THE GREATEST ENTERTAINER OF ALL TIME. THE KING. Period.
Bye-o!
An Elvis thread in a Michael Jackson Forum.

It should be reported to topix.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#6976 Dec 30, 2012
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
An Elvis thread in a Michael Jackson Forum.
It should be reported to topix.
Oh the outrage.
King Elvis

Merrylands, Australia

#6977 Dec 30, 2012
Guys, please let this awful thread die again.
The Credit Angel Can Help

Schenectady, NY

#6978 Dec 30, 2012
The real king is King Justin. He has surpassed all the lowly artists of yesteryear, including Michael Joseph Jackson. The winner takes it all, you lowly peasants. His new compact disc is about to hit the shops soon and will debut at the number one spot in every corner of the globe. No one will be able to deny his massive reign and superiority over all that came before him. Bow down to his golden feet and you shall kiss his tender hand as he reaches out for world domination.
King Elvis

Merrylands, Australia

#6979 Dec 30, 2012
Let this stupid thread did once again; it is only ever started up again by Wacko flooons or this idiot teen girl Bieber fan.
The Credit Angel Can Help

Schenectady, NY

#6980 Dec 30, 2012
Oprah Winfrey has crowned the new king, Mr Justin Bieber. It is obvious that you jealous worms refuse to give King Justin the credit that he richly deserves but that will not stop him from his sudden rise to the throne of popular superiority. With his fifth number one compact disc about to smash all previous sales records, Michael Joseph Jackson will be left in the dust. Say goodbye to the old time stale beats of old school music and embrace the true and victorious king as he rules the international stage of the new pop and dance kingdom.
King Elvis

Merrylands, Australia

#6981 Dec 30, 2012
The Credit Angel Can Help wrote:
Oprah Winfrey has crowned the new king, Mr Justin Bieber. It is obvious that you jealous worms refuse to give King Justin the credit that he richly deserves but that will not stop him from his sudden rise to the throne of popular superiority. With his fifth number one compact disc about to smash all previous sales records, Michael Joseph Jackson will be left in the dust. Say goodbye to the old time stale beats of old school music and embrace the true and victorious king as he rules the international stage of the new pop and dance kingdom.
Hey you idiot, NO ONE HERE GIVES A SHIT ABOUT BIEBER.

Stick to the Wacko Topix forum, you're doing an excellent job over there of pissing off the Wacko trolls.

But do us a favour and stay OUT of the Elvis forum BECAUSE NOBODY GIVES A SHIT!
Brad

Manchester, CT

#6982 Dec 30, 2012
Elvis and MJ have their place in musical history,for sure.
But neither come close to the impact the beatles had on the industry or culture.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drama Movies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Come, Armageddon, come (Mar '15) 9 hr BetheljudgmentDan... 28
News Finding Dory' Review: Ellen DeGeneres Performs ... 13 hr Happy endings 2
News Keanu Reeves brings some A-Lister magic to Good... Mon Anna Romanovskaja 1
News Vivica A. Fox Shades "Toxic Trick" Kenya Moore Jun 26 kelly 2
News Orlando massacre spurs fear, solidarity among L... Jun 24 WasteWater 609
News Keanu Reeves gets behind the wheel of McLaren s... Jun 24 Anna Romanovskaja 1
News Keanu Reeves visits McLaren Technology Centre i... Jun 23 Anna Romanovskaja 2
More from around the web