Pittsburghers remember Nelson Mandela

Pittsburghers remember Nelson Mandela

There are 8 comments on the WPXI story from Dec 15, 2013, titled Pittsburghers remember Nelson Mandela. In it, WPXI reports that:

Pittsburghers paid tribute to the late Nelson Mandela Saturday as people throughout the world continue to celebrate his life and legacy.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WPXI.

“Trump is so right!”

Since: Jan 07

Pittsburgh, PA

#1 Dec 15, 2013
Good old Nelson, "the Necklace" comes to mind. This country and the ANC bears watching, white genocide in the making.

There have been 68,800 whites murdered in South Africa since the end of apartheid. The white population is 9% of the country.
Da Old Fool Trolls On

Verona, PA

#2 Dec 15, 2013
Of course, you'd feel that Apartheid was a better alternative to a democracy open to the participation of all citizens, regardless of race, age, gender or economic circumstance, Old Fool... that being a key objective of the GOP in all too many states in this country.
Tony RockyHorror

Chambersburg, PA

#3 Dec 15, 2013
Blacks never had it so good when there was Apartheid. Today their lives really suck.
Mike Anthony

Mckees Rocks, PA

#4 Dec 15, 2013
Who cares about that old negro. They should have kept him in jail...
Da Old Fool Trolls On

Verona, PA

#5 Dec 15, 2013
Wow, a troll trifecta! Or an azzhole hat trick! "Old Cynic," Tony Rockyhorror and "Mike Anthony," all commenting- inanely, of course- together on a single topic thread!
Rodney

Mckeesport, PA

#6 Dec 15, 2013
Who farted?
Tony RockyHorror

Chambersburg, PA

#7 Dec 15, 2013
Da Old Fool Trolls On wrote:
Wow, a troll trifecta! Or an azzhole hat trick! "Old Cynic," Tony Rockyhorror and "Mike Anthony," all commenting- inanely, of course- together on a single topic thread!
You know me man. I'm that half black, half Samoan brotha who gave your wife a foot massage.
Tony RockyHorror da troll

Verona, PA

#8 Dec 15, 2013
Dat wus Tony R., da' troll!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drama Movies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... (Nov '16) Mon Dada 9,830
News In Cannes, Spike Lee lambasts Trump over white ... May 18 Overseer58 2
News 'Honest Ron' Carley spot-on as Abraham Lincoln May 18 dennis 1
News Oprah Winfrey condemns fake news in commencemen... May 16 Overseer58 4
News Ex-Pittsfield mayor Dobelle joins voices asking... May 16 the city I hate 3
News Spike Lee criticises Donald Trump over Charlott... May 15 OLD News 1
News Brady Bunch actress stars at Geva May 14 Pump n Dump 6