'Gimme Shelter,' 'Spring Breakers,' a...

'Gimme Shelter,' 'Spring Breakers,' and...

There are 6 comments on the Film School Rejects story from Nov 26, 2013, titled 'Gimme Shelter,' 'Spring Breakers,' and.... In it, Film School Rejects reports that:

It is entirely possible, wholly feasible, and ridiculously strange that chubby-cheeked tweens who first became aware of Vanessa Hudgens thanks to the wholesome charms of the High School Musical franchise are now able to catch her burning up the big screen in any one of her numerous wannabe-gritty new roles.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Film School Rejects.

Stella hudgens

Albania

#1 Nov 27, 2013
This movie looks very great I see It but I buy In 2014 dvd cd of gimme shelter
Big mike

New York, NY

#2 Nov 27, 2013
Stella hudgens wrote:
This movie looks very great I see It but I buy In 2014 dvd cd of gimme shelter
hi Stella how are u say hello to vanessA !!!
Vanessa hudgens

Albania

#3 Nov 28, 2013
Happy thanks giving
Big mike

New York, NY

#4 Nov 28, 2013
Vanessa hudgens wrote:
Happy thanks giving
thanks sweet vanessA !!!
Ashley tisdale

Albania

#5 Dec 6, 2013
Hello mike I miss you so much what are you doing you are my everything happy Friday do you like to be famous? Look all people famous loves you because you are smart
Big mike

Brooklyn, NY

#6 Dec 6, 2013
Ashley tisdale wrote:
Hello mike I miss you so much what are you doing you are my everything happy Friday do you like to be famous? Look all people famous loves you because you are smart
thanks Ashley I miss u to u are such a sweet lady no I would not like to be famous but I like to have the money and lady's

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drama Movies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Morrissey Says 'The Only Perfect World For Anim... 5 hr Nurse Suzie 373
News New in Mars rumors: 'Star Wars' star destroyer ... 15 hr Jaysus Sharia 1
News Julianne Moore: Rename my high school Wed Native Virginian 1
News Religious leaders speak out against Confederate... Tue RevKen 2
News Mystic Pizza owner gets 1 year in prison for ta... Tue American Gentlema... 3
News Reitz Theatre Players Look to Raise Funds for J... (Dec '10) Aug 24 Harvey 8
News Alberta's Elvis music festival Too Much? That's... Aug 23 Steppin Fetchit E... 1
More from around the web