What You Said - Barrymore Back on TV?...

What You Said - Barrymore Back on TV? After Michael Barrymore's...

There are 42594 comments on the Mirror.co.uk story from Feb 6, 2006, titled What You Said - Barrymore Back on TV? After Michael Barrymore's.... In it, Mirror.co.uk reports that:

AFTER Michael Barrymore's appearance on Celebrity Big Brother, Mirror.co.uk wanted to know your views on him making a TV comeback.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Mirror.co.uk.

John Doe

London, UK

#42043 Jun 5, 2012
Barrymore Is Vile wrote:
<quoted text>
They could never show on television what Barrymore got up to in Thailand. Isn't he still bankrupt? That wheelbarrow pushing Saturday job he had obviously pays well...
Now his would-be wife gunny is on Facebook telling Barrymore that she is in love with him but has a new boyfriend. I'm wondering if Andrew Bachs is back in the picture....?
Hahahaha. I'd nearly forgotten about Andrew Bachs, and the *silsiter* friend of hers. It was all good for a laugh though. I used to get in fits of laughter reading it all.
Bermondsey Girl

London, UK

#42044 Jun 7, 2012
Hi Ladies and Gents, I hope everyone is well and have enjoyed the long weekend?

I laugh at the new 'Gunny' giving lectures, I wouldnt mind but Gunny is running around Essex trying to convince others she is Michael Jackson and not even posting on here but the new Nutter on the block still insists we are harrassing the loony, I just so wish she would tell someone who actually gives a toss about what she has to say, infact seeing as she has read everything, Seaweed, what do you think of Gunnys daughters view about how she was treated? come on, its in the public eye so she doesnt mind, come on old girl give it best shot, we await your return or has the tide gone out?
Bobo Le Mec

Romford, UK

#42045 Jun 9, 2012
John Doe wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahaha. I'd nearly forgotten about Andrew Bachs, and the *silsiter* friend of hers. It was all good for a laugh though. I used to get in fits of laughter reading it all.
Know the feeling JD, hope all's good with you, BG and BIV. Gunny once declared on here, "They don't me either, but they pounce on me like shredded wheat." Over four years later, I'm still trying to figure out what on earth that was supposed to mean. Another example of her unique way with the English language was "you are made of sick".

And she actually thought that this was real, and that she was "proud" of Barrymore as a result;

http://www.thespoof.com/news/spoof.cfm...
Gordon

Swadlincote, UK

#42046 Jun 16, 2012
If Barrymore was as great as the few remaining fans like to think he is how come he never appeared on This Is Your Life during the time he was famous

Answer that one Gunny
Seashell

Ilkeston, UK

#42047 Jul 4, 2012
Greetings all!

Well, I've been away for quite some time and judging by a quick skim through I haven't missed too much. I have made the same points repeatedly only for them to be ignored or twisted into something they are not and it's getting beyond boring reading the same weak arguments from the same cowardly people with the occasional incoherent post that screams "skank" from Bermondsey 'Girl':)

I would like to say something else while I'm here though. I don't know if any of you follow the soap opera Eastenders? The reason I mention this is due to a recent storyline that made me think of this thread. For those of you that know the soap, I'm talking of the Michael and Jean storyline.

For those of you that don't know, the character of Jean is a mentally ill woman who was tricked and manipulated by the character of Michael into giving a large sum of money away that didn't all belong to her. Upon trying to get this back, Michael pleaded ignorance and claimed to not know what she was talking about and played on her mental illness.

There were certain parts in this storyline that I felt were almost identical to this forum - Michael calling Jean derogatory names related to her illness, playing mind games with her by bringing up her dead husband in unkind taunts and the fact she no longer sees her grown up children - claiming they "hate her". When Jean would snap due to this and begin displaying seemingly unusual/alarming behaviour in her distress/as a result of her mental illness, Michael would announce to anyone who would listen "See what I mean? She's mental! She's harassing me! She should be locked up!".

Remind you lovely people of anyone?
John Doe

Doncaster, UK

#42048 Jul 4, 2012
Seashell wrote:
Greetings all!
Well, I've been away for quite some time and judging by a quick skim through I haven't missed too much. I have made the same points repeatedly only for them to be ignored or twisted into something they are not and it's getting beyond boring reading the same weak arguments from the same cowardly people with the occasional incoherent post that screams "skank" from Bermondsey 'Girl':)
I would like to say something else while I'm here though. I don't know if any of you follow the soap opera Eastenders? The reason I mention this is due to a recent storyline that made me think of this thread. For those of you that know the soap, I'm talking of the Michael and Jean storyline.
For those of you that don't know, the character of Jean is a mentally ill woman who was tricked and manipulated by the character of Michael into giving a large sum of money away that didn't all belong to her. Upon trying to get this back, Michael pleaded ignorance and claimed to not know what she was talking about and played on her mental illness.
There were certain parts in this storyline that I felt were almost identical to this forum - Michael calling Jean derogatory names related to her illness, playing mind games with her by bringing up her dead husband in unkind taunts and the fact she no longer sees her grown up children - claiming they "hate her". When Jean would snap due to this and begin displaying seemingly unusual/alarming behaviour in her distress/as a result of her mental illness, Michael would announce to anyone who would listen "See what I mean? She's mental! She's harassing me! She should be locked up!".
Remind you lovely people of anyone?
No. NEXT!!!
Bermondsey Girl

London, UK

#42049 Jul 9, 2012
Greetings all!

How a heiffer whom watches Eastenders has the bollocks to call me a skank LOL POT & KETTLE! this is priceless, Seaweed, stick to your TV programmes as you clearly are like the one Christine cause you actually believe your opinion means anything, jog the hell on and ask your brave little self, would you care to call me a Skank to my face? if the answer is yes, do carry on I will be on you, if the answer is infact no, I am just being brave behind a computer screen because I am safe (which sounds more like it lol)do yourself a favour and shut the fcuk up cause I am prepared to go there, are you?......... get back to Eastenders dearie it suits you!
Barrymore Is Vile

UK

#42050 Jul 10, 2012
Poor Seashell, this is the Barrymore thread and she obviously wanted the EastEnders thread. I wonder if she usually gets confused like that? I'd see a doctor about it if that were the case. Never mind, who cares? I don't. Let's move on to more important matters...

Hello everyone else, I've been away for a while too and hope you're all okay.

Bermondsey Girl, the boring Troll who keeps goading you isn't worth a monkey's, and is best ignored. She says nothing interesting, relevant or which has any basis in fact and is best disregarded in future.

On matters relating to Barrymore, there is talk of him getting a pantomime this year which would be a disaster. Any theatrical company which ploughs money into that deserves to lose it all. Gunny is quiet as I believe her computer has snuffed it. Her fan page on Facebook for "Michaela Jackson" has died a death too and has received an abusive comment. She tried to encourage her masses of fans to join, but she only amassed a whole 11 "likes".
Funny how there's been no more TV appearances - especially as she insisted on telling everyone that she's a "star" now...Maybe she's saving herself for a performance at the Olympic Opening Ceremony? No, I don't think so either...:-)
Bermondsey Girl
#42052 Aug 17, 2012
How is everyone?

It looks like our resident Nosey Parker and fruit loop have left the building, how sweet.

I notice Boohoomore was not recalled for CBB or the Olympics like you said BIV, long gone, were we not told he had lots of work in the pipeline?

LOL find it quite funny really, unemployment for the sleezebag is quite fitting really, no doubt if Stuart was still alive he would be working and looking after his children.

RIP Stuart
Gordon

Maldon, UK

#42053 Sep 2, 2012
I see Guntrip appears to have finally admitted defeat

Just to let you know that another showbiz legend MAX BYGRAVES passed away on Friday

He was one of the last truly great performers

And this year marks ten years since that wretched old Barrymore was booted off TV

Telly is so much better off without him

"Legend" cannot be used to describe Barrymore unless sarcastically
Gordon

Leicester, UK

#42054 Sep 8, 2012
And on July 4th we lost another comedy great Eric SyKes

He was a genius

No one will remember Barrymore when he snuffs it
MICHAEL BARRYMORE

Hackbridge, UK

#42055 Sep 8, 2012
Awight. Someone told me I had a fan club here.
Barrymore Is Vile

UK

#42056 Sep 25, 2012
Michael Barrymore seems to have lost interest in his Facebook page as the latest posts are mostly Gunny's and someone else who has given herself the name "Barrymore" - another stalker no doubt.
Weirdos and creeps are still calling for him to return to television, but there is the occasional sensible and decent poster who makes derogatory comments about him.:-)

It doesn't look like gunny has given up yet on the pathetic Michael Jackson impersonation despite being totally rubbish at it. Oh well I suppose her lame "act" is something for her to think about when she's cleaning the toilets in TGIF in Basildon.
Barrymore Is Vile

UK

#42057 Oct 22, 2012
Oh yes, gunny is still churning out her "I love yous" to that scumbag on Facebook, and for her trouble is still being completely ignored by him. She's too thick to ever learn...
Gordon

UK

#42058 Oct 22, 2012
I see that Jimmy Savile whom we once thought was wonderful has been exposed as a dirty pervert

Barrymore is going the way of Savile

Dying and being allowed to get away with many crimes
Gordon

UK

#42059 Oct 22, 2012
I won,t be surprised if the full truth of what Barrymore did is exposed when he dies
Barrymore Is Vile

UK

#42061 Oct 30, 2012
I wouldn't be surprised if Michael Barrymore is one of the people being investigated by the Jimmy Savile case investigators.
Barrymore Is Vile

UK

#42062 Oct 30, 2012
Christine Marie Guntrip
i can't wait to see dave the clothing range,you brilliant man as always,i'm gonna try and sign up for twitter,i love u so much.xxkeep well.
Like ·· 24 October at 19:23

If Barrymore is designing clothing for men I wonder if they will have a trouser flap round the back?
Barrymore Is Vile

UK

#42063 Oct 30, 2012
Christine Marie Guntrip
michael just remember who your fans are,you mean the world to me,i love u. People who are being nasty are jealous of you as they have always been.make sure you look after yourself first,remember your a legend right,and successful.xxxxxx
Like ·· 22 hours ago

Another pitiful post which will remain unanswered by old Sleazy Barrymore. Why on earth does she persist? He clearly wants nothing to do with her, and the silly old mare just refuses to take the hint!
Bermondsey Girl

London, UK

#42064 Oct 30, 2012
ROFL omg she is still on it like a rat up a drain pipe!

It will be interesting to see if he gets questioned, afterall he is such a big star <cough>, aka sleazebag. Trouser flap at the back, oh my days that made me laugh, your to kind BIV I reckon they will have a hole cut out the back of them :)- As for loving something you could never have its a pure waste of time, what is worst muttering your undying love for a man who would walk past you in the street if he had the chance, old gunnie would jump him so it would be a case of no chance lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drama Movies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... 5 min Lawrence Wolf 155
News The Horror Movie Actors Behind The Iconic Masks 6 hr asmit35 1
News LGBTQ Activist Cleve Jones: 'I'm Well Aware How... 22 hr dan whites bromha... 10
News Removing the second 'L' from Lincoln Fri Jeff Brightone 1
News Welcome to the Presidential Transition from Hell Nov 30 o see the light 1
News Some blacks applaud Castro legacy of racial equ... Nov 30 Frogface Kate 1
News Columbus State to celebrate Carson McCullersa 1... Nov 30 Will Dockery 1
More from around the web