What You Said - Barrymore Back on TV?...

What You Said - Barrymore Back on TV? After Michael Barrymore's...

There are 42588 comments on the Mirror.co.uk story from Feb 6, 2006, titled What You Said - Barrymore Back on TV? After Michael Barrymore's.... In it, Mirror.co.uk reports that:

AFTER Michael Barrymore's appearance on Celebrity Big Brother, Mirror.co.uk wanted to know your views on him making a TV comeback.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Mirror.co.uk.

First Prev
of 2130
Next Last
dud fivers UK

UK

#14 Oct 4, 2006
Why is it that Michael Jackson gets away with molesting boys, Barrymore is forgiven, but Gary Glitter is universally hounded for liking young girls? is there a gay mafia in show biz and the media? Freddy mercury was a boy lover who used to go to Brazil for young boys, but he is almost a saint nowadays.
dud fivers UK

India

#16 Oct 4, 2006
Dead Men Talk wrote:
<quoted text>
Saint Michael of Bermondsey or Sir Barrymore, there has to be a movie on the cards:'Dead Pool'.
It is true, gays are OK and boy molesters, except
Jonathan King ...... for some reason the media turned on him. But generally they forgive the Buggermores of this world. If Gary Glitter had been a boy-buggerer he would still be in the charts, like Michael Molester and Freddy the bummer, also George Michael, the cottage quees is still a big hero.
dud fivers UK

UK

#20 Oct 7, 2006
Still Running wrote:
Michael Barrymore booksigning tour manuvers accross the country. With his Minder near by and numerous security protecting him, from the rage of a sad father Terry, that lost his son Stuart. Michael Barrymore look's over his shoulder. In reality its not Terry Lubbock, he fears but the Ghost of Stuart Lubbock that Michael Barrymore's real living nightmare. Still the show must go on. Awight.
what is it with these molesters? another Michael, the British answer to Michael Jackson.(except he is not so white).
keith pearson UK

India

#24 Oct 8, 2006
Mandy from Milton Keynes wrote:
I was! a fan of michael barrymore - no more!!!,disgusted!! by the lubbock case, it stinks!!!! Further
????? NEED TO ASKED!!!
LOOKS LIKE YET ANOTHER CELEB IS GOING TO GET AWAY WITH SOMETHING! I WISH WE WERE TOUGHER ON THESE CELEBRITY CRIMINALS. GOOD FOR NEW YORK CITY TO TEACH BOY GEORGE A BIT OF HUMILITY AND RESPECT. HERE HE WOULD HAVE GOT A MEDAL OR SOMETHING, POOFS ARE SO POPULAR!
dud fivers UK

India

#34 Oct 13, 2006
Dead Men Talk wrote:
<quoted text>
Or Low places
or in the gent's lavatories?
LAUGHING PIG

India

#38 Oct 15, 2006
Dead Men Talk wrote:
<quoted text>
Is'nt that George Michael?
yeah, him as well.
sbj

UK

#40 Oct 17, 2006
Terry Lubbock wrote:
Michael Barrymore, will you be 'telling the truth,the whole truth and nothing but the truth'. Or will it be the same 'Old Record'in your new book,'Awight Now' Setting The Record Straight.See you at Bluewater on 3rd October at Waterstones.
Sorry but i'm not sure what you think you are going to gain from this im sorry you lost your son but why the hunt for something you have already read which is the truth,if he was not who he was then you would not of bothered and sorry but your son was not forced to go there that night would he have gone if it had not been someone famous?????????how well did you know your son did you get on we also have alot of questions we dont know the answer to and to be honest i dont want to know you are driving someone into the ground for something he had no control over all you want is the money from this and to ruin another life please why dont you just get on with your life and stop the stupid games or use someone elses name oh but then you would not get the right people to pay you then would you its five and half years it was an accident plain as the nose on your face
sbj

UK

#43 Oct 18, 2006
Strike It Unlucky wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry its a fact of life that Stuart Lubbock suffered horrific Injuries at Michael Barrymore's home. Its also true that Michael Barrymore ran away that night.
Michael Barrymore has been making large sums of money on the back of Stuart Lubbock's death, does not look good. Shame on you!!!
Sorry but were you there that night and have you read the full facts that were shown to terry lubbock he has admitted he uses Mr Barrymores name to gain the intrest in this case which is now as far as the police are concerned closed unless they find new leads fact is no DNA OR BLOOD was found that night or any other night as it did not happen there i suggest you read both books and then make up your mind or are talking about people you don't know and going on hearsay and edited versions of events so when the same thing happened at art maliks house drugs and body found in a pool after a party at his house where he was also a host what happened there??case closes and no more said and how do we know if stuart even got on with his dad or family??how do you know he is not lying why not turn it round you are taking everything in print as truth well maybe its wrong why dont you read facts on mark simpsons page he did a full interview with Mr Barrymore after the event funny how that was never given much press nothing like a good story getting in the way of facts is there????and as for Mr Barrymore having a bodygaurd he has always had one for reasons that have nothing to do with this event
sbj

UK

#46 Oct 22, 2006
Scrooge wrote:
Poor ticket sales in Michael Barrymore's return in Scrooge the musical. Terry Lubbock vows to turn up to opening night. Mr Lubbock has asked Bill Kenrwight to drop Barrymore from the show.
Ticket sales are doing just fine for the show and there is no way Mr Kenright is going to pull the show for anyone Mr Barrymore should be able to have a chance to get back to some sort of a normal life we are all sorry that someone died but it was an accident and when Mr Lubbock sees that well he has already in all the files shown to him then maybe he will get on with his life as well nothing happened to his son that night at Mr Barrymore's house his son made the choice to go to although a famous person also a strangers house sorry but thats the facts maybe you should all read both books and then make up your minds instead of making the life of not just Mr Barrymore hell but also his family,friends and loved ones
sbj

UK

#50 Oct 22, 2006
Tinker wrote:
sbj,and you beleive everything Mark Simpsons writes as fact, there is still a lot more to come out on Stuart's death at Michael Barrymore's home. Maliks guest did not have severe internal Anal Injuries like Stuart, Chief Inspector Ian Mcneil a serious sexual assualt had taken place. Bodyguards at Waterstones Barrynore book signing had about 12 how many will Barrymore have for the Scrooge tour? Just for Terry Lubbock? I was a fan of Michael Barrymore no more sbj, I will not be buying the book or seeing Scrooge!
Mr Barrymore has one bodyguard which he has always had there were more than 12 people and there was not any blood on stuarts shorts at Mr Barrymore's house and it's your right not to read both books but your only hearing one side of it so is that fair to judge on what only one person says remember Mr Barrymore has not given any press interviews
sbj

UK

#51 Oct 22, 2006
Tinker wrote:
Poor Ticket sales for Michael Barrymore's comeback tour of Scrooge the musical, still Terry Lubbock will be there. Good on you Terry!!!! Great to see you on ITV 'This Morning' with Fern Britain & Philip scofield. Stuart Lubbock's story needs to told!!!
Not sure where you get the idea that there are poor sale's and yes it was right to have terry lubbock on This Morning as Mr Barrymore also went on there to put his side but i just wonder why one of them was live and had free hand on what to ask the guest and the other was pre-recorded with a lawyer sat by the side??
sbj

UK

#52 Oct 22, 2006
Tinker wrote:
sbj,and you beleive everything Mark Simpsons writes as fact, there is still a lot more to come out on Stuart's death at Michael Barrymore's home. Maliks guest did not have severe internal Anal Injuries like Stuart, Chief Inspector Ian Mcneil a serious sexual assualt had taken place. Bodyguards at Waterstones Barrynore book signing had about 12 how many will Barrymore have for the Scrooge tour? Just for Terry Lubbock? I was a fan of Michael Barrymore no more sbj, I will not be buying the book or seeing Scrooge!
You have every right to say that but how can you take the word of terry lubbock as fact after all he was not there that night plus facts always get in the way of a good story??
sbj

UK

#59 Oct 23, 2006
Tinker wrote:
<quoted text>
One was a book plug, and one was trying to get to the truth. The truth sometimes hurts! Poor sales for Scrooge have been reoported. In Newcastle people have been asking for refunds. Fact.
The show is not even in Newcastle??
sbj

UK

#60 Oct 23, 2006
Tinker wrote:
<quoted text>
In recent weeks I have lost count of how many press Interviews Michael Barrymore has done! Read the papers!
There may of been stories but fact is Mr Barrymore has just done one interview in the London Evening Standard as i said never let facts get in the way of a good story
sbj

UK

#61 Oct 23, 2006
whm wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I saw this in the People Yesterday,'It's Not Awight Yet Mike. Shamed Michael Barrymore has suffered a setback in plans to revive his career - with slow ticket sales for his new stage show.'
Time for a replacement for Michael Barrymore?
There are not any problems with ticket sales and there is no way they will replace Mr Barrymore
sbj

UK

#62 Oct 23, 2006
Tinker wrote:
<quoted text>
Michael Barrymore was there & he ran away his own addmission fact! Terry Lubbock just wants the truth from Mr Barrymore. The good story seems to be comming from Michael Barrymore, fact he has the book out. I like many others am totaly disgusted by Michael Barrymore.
Yes Mr Barrymore admits he went away from the scene but not for any other reason than you think or have read none of us know what we would do faced with this do we??after all they were all drunk and high on drugs which they all took of there own free will same as how they went to the party of a famous person of there own free will would they have gone if he had not been known???????
sbj

UK

#65 Oct 23, 2006
whm wrote:
<quoted text>
Only problem is one of the guest's left in a black bag. With serious Internal Injuries.
He never left in a black bag nor did he have any injury and as i say he went there of his own free will no one forced anyone to go there
sbj

UK

#66 Oct 23, 2006
whm wrote:
<quoted text>
Does not stop Newcastle people asking for their refunds!!
I'm not sure what you mean as the show is not near Newcastle and if people have booked then wanting refunds then that is up to them we all make our own choices in life don't we?
sbj

UK

#69 Oct 24, 2006
Humperding wrote:
Scrooge Tickets slow. Michael Barrymore in Scrooge the musical looks like ticket sales are not to good,reports of only half being sold.
The tour, that starts at The Grand, in Wolverhampton on 14 November 2006. Scrooge tours to: Aberdeen,Sunderland,Edinburgh, Liverpool,Oxford. Terry Lubbock has asked shows producer Bill Kenwright to drop Michael Barrymore from Scrooge or to cancel the musical. Theatre goers in Newcastle have asked for refunds for the show.
What is this about asking for refunds in Newcastle the show is not even going there??and as for sales being slow i'm not sure where you are getting this from
sbj

UK

#70 Oct 24, 2006
whm wrote:
<quoted text>
To many Fairy Story's from Mr Barrymore. He will be saying next that little people at the end of the garden were responsible. Tragic accident, sorry dont think so.
Were you there that night??was mr lubbock there that night??answer to both is NO sorry but this is getting stupid if you don't like Mr Barrymore thats fine but i suggest you think before you make such comments

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2130
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drama Movies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sarah Silverman, Susan Sarandon Ignite DNC Cele... 11 hr Billy Jeff Clinton 4
News A few weeks before he died, Malcolm X endured a... 22 hr Islam sucks 9
News 'Awards Chatter' Podcast - Justin Lin Mon TW_sugar_daddio 3
News Kerns: Ranching Heritage Center partners with A... Sun Greater Good 1
News Report It Wrap: The history of the Terre Haute ... Jul 23 SHTF 2
News Finding Dory - Movie Review Jul 23 Kelly - D J 2
News Keanu Reeves' side project: Building $100k moto... Jul 22 Anna Romanovskaja 1
More from around the web