Al Sharpton to NBC: 'Betrayal of Hist...

Al Sharpton to NBC: 'Betrayal of History' to...

There are 2 comments on the Mediaite.com story from Dec 8, 2013, titled Al Sharpton to NBC: 'Betrayal of History' to.... In it, Mediaite.com reports that:

On NBC's Meet the Press Sunday morning, MSNBC host Al Sharpton warned against "sugarcoating" America's ambivalent history with Nelson Mandela , and pushed back against another panelist who argued that Ronald Reagan was aggressive in his support of Mandela's release.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Mediaite.com.

Patrick Hofstetter

Saint Charles, IL

#1 Dec 12, 2013
Who in their right mind would ever listen to anything Al Sharpton has to say anyway. If he is actually a reverend he should read his bible about be a liar. He is by far the biggest deceiver of the public on the planet. He insights more hatred in people because of his racism. Please take him off the air he is methodically destroying the poor. Anyone that is truly poor and follows this racist should ask themselves one question... Am I less poor now than I was when Sharpton became an activist and if I am did it have anything to do with the actions he's taken.
Blacks Are Worthless

Miami, FL

#2 Dec 12, 2013
Sharpton's still alive? I thought they stabbed that nog to death in Bensonhurst.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drama Movies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why is America still freakishly obsessed with J... (Aug '16) Nov 15 PelicanBreefs 13
News Clint Eastwood brings 'Bronco Billy' to Idaho 3... (Aug '10) Nov 14 Chief Runumuk 5
News First Oscars of awards season to be bestowed on... Nov 13 Christie Taylor 1
News Sean Astin's Very Strange Trip Nov 13 Phyllis Schlafly ... 1
News Cary Grant's daughter gives birth to ... Cary B... (Sep '08) Nov 13 Mark 74
News Do you think Scott Peterson got a fair trial? (Jul '12) Nov 13 Spotted Wee 123
News George Takei, Richard Dreyfuss latest in Hollyw... Nov 12 Not Dame Material 2
More from around the web