Jewish world mourns Nelson Mandela

Dec 6, 2013 Full story: Jewish Chronicle 126

Israeli President Shimon Peres and Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu have joined world's leaders in paying tribute to Nelson Mandela, following his death at the age of 95. Mr Peres said: "The world has lost a great leader who changed the face of history.

Full Story
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#127 Dec 13, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
You been around awhile. I change avatars like socks,(weekly) LOL e-mail from home and work (part time). If you sign out and sign back in, the sign in box should show you e-mail selection. Try it
I am afraid to sign out because I suspect I used a dummy email when I set up the account. I will have to deal with this issue anyhow soon because I am swapping computers in a week or two.

I only started with that Avatar a year or two ago. But I have used my name for more years I would like to think about.

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#128 Dec 13, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
I am afraid to sign out because I suspect I used a dummy email when I set up the account. I will have to deal with this issue anyhow soon because I am swapping computers in a week or two.
I only started with that Avatar a year or two ago. But I have used my name for more years I would like to think about.
When I sign out and sign back in, the sign in box shows every e-mail I ever used to choose from. Two of them are banned LOL, but they still appear. Good luck. Just be caredul you don't contract Frijole Fever

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php...

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#129 Dec 13, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, but the problem will be if I used a dummy email. I will have no idea what the password is, and no way to retrieve a missing password email from Topix because I wont have a way to access the dummy email account since it may be fictional.

I admit I would be the real dummy in all of this. lol
Gray

Hopewell, VA

#130 Dec 13, 2013
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
<quoted text>
You been around awhile. I change avatars like socks,(weekly) LOL e-mail from home and work (part time). If you sign out and sign back in, the sign in box should show you e-mail selection. Try it
Fascinating.....

So you're really not here to say anything intelligent or On Topic?

How's your "Dic-h-ad" Poll coming along

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#131 Dec 13, 2013
Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
Fascinating.....
So you're really not here to say anything intelligent or On Topic?
How's your "Dic-h-ad" Poll coming along
As a non-member of Topix, you would have no idea how to log in or out. Why do you think it's there, Jew Hater? And, Plate-In-Head, most reputable websites have log and log out choices. Why do you think they do that? Last question, because you disgust me. What business is it of yours what anybody does at Topix. As the biggest band width hog here with your canned spam, they should limit you to 1000 characters. That would kill you and the world would be a better place.
AN NFL FAN

Thief River Falls, MN

#132 Jan 13, 2015
It's a good thing the Neo-Nazis running Israel bit on the Communist Mandela's disinformation

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drama Movies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
beatles 20 min Steve 38 uk 2
Flaming Lips recording with Miley, Yoko 11 hr SAVE AMERICA 1
Blu-ray Ripping Tips- Rip Blu-ray with Forced S... 19 hr gloriacarol 1
[CTRL] Fwd: Christian Zionist John Hagee's Corn... (Jun '07) 20 hr Dumbfounded 38
How to Rip a Blu-ray with only Forced Subtitles Mon gloriacarol 1
Oscar Money Watch: Oprah Winfrey's $49 Million ... Mon Kelly 2
Mickey Rourke breaks down in tears on casual st... Mon mommadiamond 1
More from around the web