Jewish world mourns Nelson Mandela

There are 126 comments on the Jewish Chronicle story from Dec 6, 2013, titled Jewish world mourns Nelson Mandela. In it, Jewish Chronicle reports that:

Israeli President Shimon Peres and Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu have joined world's leaders in paying tribute to Nelson Mandela, following his death at the age of 95. Mr Peres said: "The world has lost a great leader who changed the face of history.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Jewish Chronicle.

First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Since: Dec 13

Itasca, IL

#1 Dec 6, 2013
Great man
Ratloder

Naugatuck, CT

#2 Dec 7, 2013
ericfromchi wrote:
Great man
Great legacy. Look at where SA is today. Bottom rung of the evolution scale. Hey, it's something.

Itasca, IL

#3 Dec 7, 2013
Ratloder wrote:
<quoted text>
Great legacy. Look at where SA is today. Bottom rung of the evolution scale. Hey, it's something.
define evolution scale

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#4 Dec 7, 2013
ericfromchi wrote:
<quoted text>define evolution scale
Trust me, however you define it, Prospect CT is at the bottom.

That region (Naugatuck Valley) is a running joke here in CT. Closest we have to hillbillies.

Itasca, IL

#5 Dec 7, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
That region (Naugatuck Valley) is a running joke here in CT. Closest we have to hillbillies.
oh I figured that by the remarks made

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#6 Dec 7, 2013
ericfromchi wrote:
Great man
So was Osama bin Laden, but....
Gfc

Australia

#7 Dec 7, 2013
The Jews, with the help of Mandela ruined Southern Africa.
rich jewbag

Central District, Hong Kong

#8 Dec 7, 2013
i thinkg the litmes test applies IS mandila good for the jews-answered in strong affimatif if look at the satuation coverage jew media dont give such sendoff to just anybody,,but beibg that jews are involved there have to be continuing dividend from the infestment,,in death the old commie terrorist still worth milages in propaganda value to demoralize jews worst enemies and keep alive the white self hate

Since: Nov 12

Arcata, CA

#9 Dec 7, 2013
Israeli hypocritical liars:

This is what Mandela said about Israeli Apartheid.

"We know too well that our freedom is incomplete without the freedom
of the Palestinians" --Nelson Mandela
rich jewbag

Central District, Hong Kong

#10 Dec 7, 2013
biomystic wrote:
Israeli hypocritical liars:
This is what Mandela said about Israeli Apartheid.
"We know too well that our freedom is incomplete without the freedom
of the Palestinians" --Nelson Mandela
jew crimes are bigger than izzyrear words are cheap on the other hand your hero mandila deliverer south africa to the jews tthats what count,,,as for his latter day exploits everbody can criticqe izzyrear even some jews not that much ever change,,,mandila was just a cowardly jewtool black clown playing to his base
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#11 Dec 8, 2013
Gfc wrote:
The Jews, with the help of Mandela ruined Southern Africa.
Mandela was jewish. So was Mobutu and Lomumba. The Queene of Englandistan too.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#13 Dec 8, 2013
rich jewbag wrote:
<quoted text>
jew crimes are bigger than izzyrear words are cheap on the other hand your hero mandila deliverer south africa to the jews tthats what count,,,as for his latter day exploits everbody can criticqe izzyrear even some jews not that much ever change,,,mandila was just a cowardly jewtool black clown playing to his base
Hitler jr from honk dung.

Since: Nov 12

Arcata, CA

#14 Dec 8, 2013
"Uzi" fitting name for another Israeli nutjob. He's one too. All of you crazy for trying to pull the European racist religious colonization stunt in modern times when the natives are much better armed.
Ratloder

Naugatuck, CT

#15 Dec 8, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Right and I know where you are from. Running joke? Where? The local Bodega? If you came to Prospect you'd get pulled over for no insurance, registration or license. That stolen Honda with tinted windows and three working wheels is a dead give away. Can't blame you for hating those damn roadblocks. Stay in that thread where they know you are a complete asshole. How's that Hispanic thing going for ya? Naugatuck Valley still has some white people, friassholeez. I stayed out of your assinine shit. Stay out of mine. >Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel<. That's where you belong, Cabrone.

Itasca, IL

#16 Dec 8, 2013
Ratloder wrote:
<quoted text>
Right and I know where you are from. Running joke? Where? The local Bodega? If you came to Prospect you'd get pulled over for no insurance, registration or license. That stolen Honda with tinted windows and three working wheels is a dead give away. Can't blame you for hating those damn roadblocks. Stay in that thread where they know you are a complete asshole. How's that Hispanic thing going for ya? Naugatuck Valley still has some white people, friassholeez. I stayed out of your assinine shit. Stay out of mine. >Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel<. That's where you belong, Cabrone.
All I know is every time you open your mouth more drek comes out.

Location hidden

#18 Dec 9, 2013
Ratloder wrote:
<quoted text>
I come from the part of the state we we still have all our teeth, and we dont live in trailers. Which would be anywhere other than the valley.
Ratloder

Naugatuck, CT

#19 Dec 9, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
I come from the part of the state we we still have all our teeth, and we dont live in trailers. Which would be anywhere other than the valley.
Oh, so original, Cabrone. Meriden is the armpit of CT. It defies logic how an azshole ended up in an armpit. Quite the visual.

Location hidden

#20 Dec 9, 2013
Ratloder wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, so original, Cabrone. Meriden is the armpit of CT. It defies logic how an azshole ended up in an armpit. Quite the visual.
Good thing I am not from Meriden then.

Maybe you need to go back to KKK school.
Ratloder

Naugatuck, CT

#22 Dec 9, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Good thing I am not from Meriden then.
Maybe you need to go back to KKK school.
Another Internet Troll hackneyed response. I know pretty close where you are. I followed your nonsense for awhile until I got bored. You were an entertaining fellow until you stopped believing in yourself. Now, you're just another Web turd. Mama La Pinga, Cabrone.

Location hidden

#23 Dec 9, 2013
Ratloder wrote:
<quoted text>
Another Internet Troll hackneyed response. I know pretty close where you are. I followed your nonsense for awhile until I got bored. You were an entertaining fellow until you stopped believing in yourself. Now, you're just another Web turd. Mama La Pinga, Cabrone.
Well you are obvious not doing a very good job tracking me.

And, by the way, I am not even Hispanic.

Doofus

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drama Movies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Duke professor: Blacks riot because they're laz... 1 hr Big Knob 206
News Here's Everything Leaving Netflix In May 22 hr starfire 09 1
News TIMELINE: Maya Angelou's life (May '14) May 19 Jason 5
News Top 10 reasons Letterman is a comedy god May 19 alokdas 4
News Come, Armageddon, come May 17 jwnomo 25
News On Film: The Invention of the Moonwalk (Apr '14) May 15 You Gotta Stop 177
News Motown the Musical To Open At Shaftesbury Theat... May 15 Spanish Eyes 1
More from around the web