Halle Berry debuts post-pregnancy figure since birth of son Maceo Martinez

Dec 9, 2013 Full story: Daily Mail

The actress debuted her very slender post-pregnancy figure as she took daughter Nahla to see a live stage performance of The Lion King at the Pantages Theater in Hollywood along with husband Olivier Martinez.

Full Story
Olivier

Paris, France

#1 Dec 12, 2013
olivier martinez will just get on a plan with maceo and raise maceo in France maceo is à boy so halle berry cannot manipulate him, maceo should ne raised in France born in America but i net maceo will ne raised in France all that merde shut halle berry pullex with gabriel aubry just procès halles 30 years of therapy did not help halle because halle is à black guetter bitch Who never left the ghetto
Olivier

Paris, France

#2 Dec 12, 2013
Olivier wrote:
olivier martinez will just get on a plan with maceo and raise maceo in France maceo is à boy so halle berry cannot manipulate him, maceo should ne raised in France born in America but i bet maceo will ne raised in France all that merde halle berry pullex with gabriel aubry just proves halles Berrys 30 years of therapy did not help halle because halle is à low life cutter bitch Who never left the ghetto
halle berry is responsie for gabriel aubrys illégal d'étaiement and allostérie murder no one is going to Forget how halle berry manipulated gabriel aubry to have à baby and halle troed to accuse gabriel of r
Being à racist but its hle berry Who is the racist because halle calls nahla black évén bho ivh nahla father is white halle should let nahla define her own race when she n'écope old enough now hle berry is définitly black halle looks nothing but black halle cannot act or évén in movies poteau anyone of hhe whit race because halle looks complet élu black halle berrys father looks african halle got her father skin color but halle should shut her mouth and stop pus ing herself on m'en Who really dont want her halle berry is the stupid et black woman in the world to keep malingre so much problems and troue for herself by treatinh gabriel au ry lkke he is not nahla father because gabriel au ry is nahlas father no latter Who halle has à relationship with

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drama Movies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Frontera 2 hr William 1
STARNES: Tennessee school's Nation of Islam han... 9 hr Atomic 64
REVIEW: Surprising talent creates weird onscree... 13 hr Bryan Fischer s H... 2
Southwest restoring Oakland nonstops to New Orl... 15 hr Angry White Unite... 1
Today's Birthdays 15 hr FRankDG300 1
Rev. Rossi back in news as Hollywood success story (Jul '08) Sat Allesandra Lopez 133
5 Tips You Should Keep in Mind While Selecting ... Sat HaileyLi 1
More from around the web