Mexican-born actress Fernanda Romero,...

Mexican-born actress Fernanda Romero, husband arrested in L.A., accused of marriage fraud

There are 4 comments on the KSWB-TV San Diego story from Apr 16, 2010, titled Mexican-born actress Fernanda Romero, husband arrested in L.A., accused of marriage fraud. In it, KSWB-TV San Diego reports that:

This Oct. 15, 2009 file photo shows singer Fernanda Romero arriving at the "Los Premios MTV 2009" in Universal City, Calif.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KSWB-TV San Diego.

“check your (. X .)'s.”

Since: Jul 09

united in hope for a cure

#1 Apr 16, 2010
innocent until proven guilty!

“A Nation of Legal Immigrants”

Since: Nov 07

Lake City Florida,/ Nebraska

#2 Apr 17, 2010
si se puede_ wrote:
"He said immigration marriage fraud cases may be brought in either criminal or immigration courts. The case against Romero was pursued because of "the overwhelming amount of evidence" and repeated misstatements by the actress, Left said."

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#3 Apr 17, 2010
Bravo - Everyday we are seeing more and more arrests of illegals and the crime associated with illegals.

Very nice.
Richard says

Whittier, CA

#4 Apr 17, 2010
si se puede_ wrote:
Very true but on Topix it's guilty even if your proven innocent.

Sad but true.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drag Me to Hell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Justin Long faked a Canadian accent as a kid; s... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Tusk Tusk 1
News Mexican Actress To Be Sentenced In Marriage Case (Apr '11) Apr '11 Deo Vindice 2
News Sam Raimi, Horror Director? (Jun '10) Jun '10 Natalie C 1
News 'Jonah Hex' is short, sugarcoated violence (Jun '10) Jun '10 Jan Shaw 1
News Mexican-born actress charged with marriage fraud (Apr '10) Apr '10 Independent patriot 2
News Drag Me to Hell (2009) (Nov '09) Dec '09 rmh 4
News Drag Me To Hell, The Burning Plain & The Boy In... (Nov '09) Nov '09 Roberto 1
More from around the web