Ashley Tisdale flirts with projects

Ashley Tisdale flirts with projects

There are 12 comments on the Variety story from Apr 17, 2008, titled Ashley Tisdale flirts with projects. In it, Variety reports that:

"High School Musical" star Ashley Tisdale is starting something new, setting up a first-look deal with "American Idol" producers FremantleMedia North America. via Variety

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Variety.

alejandra

San Antonio, TX

#1 Apr 18, 2008
why?
azraa

Cape Town, South Africa

#2 Apr 26, 2008
yeah why
homer simpson

Norwich, UK

#3 Jun 10, 2008
MMMMMMAAAAAARRRRGGGGEEEEE is the cake ready ready yet hurry i am sitting on somthing squishy mmmmm squishy i am cheatingz on marge with a hobo and i was flirting with apu...x and he is soooo good !!
homer simpson

Norwich, UK

#4 Jun 10, 2008
MMMMMMAAAAAARRRRGGGGEEEEE is the cake ready ready yet hurry i am sitting on somthing squishy mmmmm squishy i am cheating on marge with a hobo and i was flirting with apu...x and he is soooo good !!
zac efron luva

UK

#6 Jun 11, 2008
yeh i agree wiv melissa! teehee!
marge simpson

Liverpool, UK

#7 Jun 17, 2008
please dont insult my husband ... hes a nice man realy . what iis your favourite episode
payton ford

Canada

#8 Jun 24, 2008
wow like hey people.
whatever

Rahway, NJ

#16 Jul 25, 2008
what are you guys talking about ashely tisdale flrits with projects! your going NUTS!
Zac efron lova

UK

#17 Aug 3, 2008
Just cos u dont have lives dont mean u can interfere wiv uther peepls! SO BACK OFF!!!!!!!!!!
yung

Tuggeranong, Australia

#18 Aug 3, 2008
one of my friends really likes zac efron and she really wants to meet u and one of my friends really hates u very much and i hate u too and your really gay at hsm trying to be kool and all that. and all my friends hate your girlfriend vanessa hugdrens and one of my friends really loves you but one and me hates you
from yung Truong (i hope u die soon)
Killer Kisses

Waldorf, MD

#19 Aug 18, 2008
I hoestly didn't understand that. More detail please
Tomz_Girl

Melbourne, Australia

#21 Nov 9, 2008
lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Donnie Darko Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News West Hazleton native and 'Hunger Games' actress... (Feb '16) Feb '16 cloudy veined junkie 2
News Who Should Play Kurt Cobain? (May '10) Dec '13 Dawn 22
News What is the name of the freaky rabbit seen by J... (Apr '06) Mar '13 destiny 3
News Entourage Trivia (Mar '12) Mar '12 Millie 1
News Movie Review | Kaboom: Director lights fuse for... (Apr '11) Apr '11 a guy in columbus 1
News 'Going the Distance,' spritually and otherwise,... (Sep '10) Oct '10 Chad 2
News 'The Box' (Feb '10) Feb '10 Goodold 1
More from around the web