Fright night: Scene picks horror flicks

Fright night: Scene picks horror flicks

There are 1 comment on the The Eagle story from Oct 29, 2008, titled Fright night: Scene picks horror flicks. In it, The Eagle reports that:

Watching movies has become as customary a Halloween tradition as trick-or-treating and bobbing for apples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Eagle.

Ian Burleson

Milton, FL

#1 Oct 31, 2008
I think fright night is the best movie ever. I liked the scene where Jerry Dandridge trapped Amy and Charlie in the club break, that was awosome. I wished the makers of Fright Night would try to get those same characters up again and try to make a new new fright night. Except for Roddy Mcdowel. Because he passed away in 1998. Maybe they can get Malcom McDowel if hes not dead as well. Alright Ill leaveit up to yall now. I hope yall make another one just like that one but even better.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Donnie Darko Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News West Hazleton native and 'Hunger Games' actress... Feb '16 cloudy veined junkie 2
News Who Should Play Kurt Cobain? (May '10) Dec '13 Dawn 22
News What is the name of the freaky rabbit seen by J... (Apr '06) Mar '13 destiny 3
News Entourage Trivia (Mar '12) Mar '12 Millie 1
News Movie Review | Kaboom: Director lights fuse for... (Apr '11) Apr '11 a guy in columbus 1
News 'Going the Distance,' spritually and otherwise,... (Sep '10) Oct '10 Chad 2
News 'The Box' (Feb '10) Feb '10 Goodold 1
More from around the web