Movie Review | Stuff this 'Box' in a ...

Movie Review | Stuff this 'Box' in a closet | The Columbus Disp...

There are 1 comment on the Columbus Dispatch story from Nov 5, 2009, titled Movie Review | Stuff this 'Box' in a closet | The Columbus Disp.... In it, Columbus Dispatch reports that:

Directed and written by Richard Kelly. Photographed by Steven B. Poster. Cameron Diaz - Norma Lewis James Marsden - Arthur Lewis Frank Langella - Arlington Steward James Rebhorn - Norm Cahill Holmes Osborne - Dick Burns MPAA rating: PG-13 Running time: 1:55 Now showing at: Arena Grand, Crosswoods, Dublin Village 18, Easton 30, Georgesville Square ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbus Dispatch.

Larry W Virden

Columbus, OH

#1 Nov 6, 2009
This story sounds very familar. I seem to recall a Twilight Zone, Outer Limits, or similar series telling of the same basic thing. And I also seem to recall reading a short story by Richard Matheson along the same lines - which makes sense, since Matheson wrote for Twilight Zone for years. I seem to recall the Twilight Zone version being much better than what your reviews leads me to believe the movie is...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Donnie Darko Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News West Hazleton native and 'Hunger Games' actress... (Feb '16) Feb '16 cloudy veined junkie 2
News Who Should Play Kurt Cobain? (May '10) Dec '13 Dawn 22
News What is the name of the freaky rabbit seen by J... (Apr '06) Mar '13 destiny 3
News Entourage Trivia (Mar '12) Mar '12 Millie 1
News Movie Review | Kaboom: Director lights fuse for... (Apr '11) Apr '11 a guy in columbus 1
News 'Going the Distance,' spritually and otherwise,... (Sep '10) Oct '10 Chad 2
News 'The Box' (Feb '10) Feb '10 Goodold 1
More from around the web