FBI's 'Donnie Brasco' won't testify f...

FBI's 'Donnie Brasco' won't testify for ex-agent

There are 2 comments on the Newsday story from Oct 15, 2008, titled FBI's 'Donnie Brasco' won't testify for ex-agent. In it, Newsday reports that:

The FBI undercover agent who infiltrated the Mafia as "Donnie Brasco" is refusing to testify in the Florida murder trial of a former Boston FBI agent.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Barney Rubble

Ocala, FL

#1 Oct 16, 2008
If this Miami judge had even 1% of the gonads to do what Joe Pistone did, then he would not have issued such a lame brain and idiotic decision in favor of The AP.

There are times when protecting ones identity is crucial in protecting ones LIFE!

Mr. Pistone, I don't blame you one bit for not testifying.
The Wise Old Owl

Mesquite, NV

#2 Oct 16, 2008
If the FBI has a witness who is willing to take the stand and testify
AGAINST THE MOB ? Why not Barr all the press from the court
room in the name of JUSTICE ! I would imagine that the witness
will go on the witness protection ? Give the press a report that the courts feel that will protect the WITNESS !
May be doing this it will insure more people to come forward
and stand up against THE MOB ?
What is the FBI doing against the legal actions of ACORN
across the United States ?
Protect & Defend FBI .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Donnie Brasco Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Actor Dan Lauria takes his mob comedy off-Broadway (Mar '15) Mar '15 Snooki 1
News If You Really Think About It, Johnny Depp Isn't... (May '11) Apr '12 -Lydia- 5
News Real-life 'Donnie Brasco' tells of Mafia infilt... (Aug '10) Jun '11 Rev Ian Paisley 10
News Boston - An Interview with Michael Madsen (Apr '10) Apr '10 Watervisions 1
News Johnny Depp can't get used to winning awards (Dec '09) Dec '09 triple6vamp 15
News Pistone Refuses To Testify For Connolly (Jun '09) Jun '09 Tim Rowett 1
News Newell 'in talks for Lone Ranger' (May '09) May '09 DeppHeadKC 8
More from around the web