'Monk,' '90210' Actor Found Dead - Stanley Kamel died in Hollyw...

Full story: Zap2it.com 13
Stanley Kamel, who is known for his roles on "Monk" and "Beverly Hills, 90210," has died. Full Story
Fakeem

Washington, DC

#1 Apr 10, 2008
I hope they write his character's death into an episode. That should effect "Monk" [ storyline-wise ] and give him another death to cope with and/or cause him to regress in some of his quirks.
Quentin

Norvelt, PA

#2 Apr 10, 2008
How sad. :( I've always enjoyed Stanley Kamel's work. I'll definitely miss seeing him on Monk as well.
David B Mears

Palo Alto, CA

#3 Apr 10, 2008
And require he begin meeting with a new therapist ... I'd envision the new therapist having a significantly different personality and therapy style, making it tougher on Monk. Maybe a no nonsense "tough love" kind of style Monk doesn't know how to deal with at all, yet perhaps is strangely attracted to.
Steve

Paterson, NJ

#4 Apr 10, 2008
Did he appear in Monk a lot? If he was an important recurring character than they definitely should incorporate his death into the show as a tribute.
Penny

United States

#5 Apr 10, 2008
My condolances to his friends, family and the "Monk" cast and crew for the loss of Mr. Kamel.
Ms Shar

Columbia, SC

#6 Apr 11, 2008
I agree they need to add his death into the show, it would make a great storyline for Monk and have his murder connected to his wife's death somehow. I'll miss him, he was a great addition to the show.
Courtney

Sewickley, PA

#7 Apr 11, 2008
I'm so sad! He was a great actor and I'm sure he'll be missed. I hope they work it into th show in a really cool way.
Mac

United States

#8 Apr 12, 2008
I agree, writing his death into Monk would be great for the show. I only worry about how hard it would be on the actors. I know they are professionals and this has been done before, but I know if I lost someone close to me, I would be in effect starting the healing process all over again by playing it out on TV. Know what I mean?
betsy

Christiansburg, VA

#9 Apr 12, 2008
i always enjoyed mr kamel work on soap opera and more recently on monk he will be missed i hope they address his passing on monk.
Elle

Rueil-malmaison, France

#10 Apr 14, 2008
I'm fighting back tears here, feeling a little silly, but I loved him on Monk and this makes me so sad.
kitty katt226

Rockville, MD

#11 Apr 14, 2008
sooo sorry about monks doc its goning to be hard to replace him this season coming up may god bless and may he rip
Karen Esemaya

United States

#12 Apr 24, 2008
To the Kamel family.
The tv viewers have truly lost a tremendous talent. My prayers and thoughts are with you.
Steve

Paterson, NJ

#13 Apr 26, 2008
R.I.P. Here's to his memory on the next season of Monk.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Domino Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mo'Nique Kicked Off Plane, Cries 'Racism' (Jan '12) Jan '12 2Pretty4U 3
Mo'Nique Kicked Off Plane, Cries 'Racism' (Oct '11) Oct '11 Bri 1
Keira Knightley: 'I'm Georgiana, Not Diana' (Aug '08) Aug '08 Joseph Wright of ... 1
'90210' actor found dead (Apr '08) Jun '08 test 2
Monday Music Junkie: New R.E.M. Song, Lyrics Bo... (May '08) May '08 paul shanahan 1
Mickey Rourke Replaces Nicolas Cage in 'The Wre... (Jan '08) Jan '08 andi kins 1
Mickey Rourke Arrested for Vespa DUI - Actor fa... (Nov '07) Nov '07 bingo 1
More from around the web