Movie review: 'Cop Out'

Movie review: 'Cop Out'

There are 2 comments on the story from Feb 26, 2010, titled Movie review: 'Cop Out'. In it, reports that:

Tracy Morgan and Bruce Willis, 'Cop Out' Discuss this story now The film winks at the audience for 110 minutes "Cop Out" is a buddy cop film in which one of the cops continually quotes dialogue espoused by fictional cops, in everything from "Heat" to "RoboCop," and not once is it funny.

Join the discussion below, or

Twin Valley, MN

#1 Feb 28, 2010

Agoura Hills, CA

#2 Mar 1, 2010
WHOA..... These folks slammed the movie too. First and now this writer.

I think it was just Friday morning that Mr. Smith was on Satellite radio proclaiming that critics just don't matter anymore.

Now I see why!

I'll bet if they had written hugely flattering, rave reviews he'd think they were relevant.

Yeah, fighting with the people who can help you promote your movie for free was a great move Kevin!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dogma Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 10 Anti-Christianity movies (Apr '11) May '12 aur56 10
News Alanis Morissette gives birth to a baby boy (Dec '10) Jan '12 Guinness Drinker 4
News Kevin Smith's Promotional Beefs: A History (Feb '10) Dec '10 adam 2
News Kevin Smith's 'Cop Out': Too Flabby to Fly (Feb '10) Mar '10 TalkingBob 4
News Leave Fat People Alone (Feb '10) Mar '10 Beef Stew 11
News Kevin Smith vs. Southwest: Shrewd Media Manipul... (Feb '10) Feb '10 john 1
News Garner gives birth to 2nd daughter (Jan '09) Jan '09 Steen 1
More from around the web