Happy Birthday, Malcolm X, Civil Righ...

Happy Birthday, Malcolm X, Civil Rights Activist

There are 10 comments on the findingDulcinea story from May 19, 2010, titled Happy Birthday, Malcolm X, Civil Rights Activist. In it, findingDulcinea reports that:

Though often eclipsed by Martin Luther King, Jr. in the historical record, Malcolm X was a leading figure of the mid-20th century civil rights movement.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at findingDulcinea.

Jose Lopez

Kankakee, IL

#1 Mar 1, 2013
good informatio i like this info really. pucta
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#2 Mar 1, 2013
Civil rights activist? Malcolm Little was a convicted felon, ex-con that was gunned down by his own criminal associates. He preached violence, racism and hatred. Happy birthday? No. Good riddance.

“Mad as Hell”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#3 Mar 2, 2013
Faith wrote:
Civil rights activist? Malcolm Little was a convicted felon, ex-con that was gunned down by his own criminal associates. He preached violence, racism and hatred. Happy birthday? No. Good riddance.
This is a bald faced lie.
He was murdered by members of The Nation of Islam as he had formed opposition groups called Muslim Mosque, Inc., and the Organization of Afro-American Unity.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#4 Mar 2, 2013
animals against islam wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a bald faced lie.
He was murdered by members of The Nation of Islam as he had formed opposition groups called Muslim Mosque, Inc., and the Organization of Afro-American Unity.
Like I said....his hoodlum cronies.

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#5 Mar 2, 2013
And who killed MLK JFK and his brother. Muslims probably huh?
Open your eyes. OBL was not behind 911.
DC was.
https://sites.google.com/site/911whatyoumight...
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#6 Mar 2, 2013
Timesten wrote:
And who killed MLK JFK and his brother. Muslims probably huh?
DC was.
https://sites.google.com/site/911whatyoumight...
RFK was killed by a filthy muslim.

#7 Mar 2, 2013
That wasn't my Q' missy

And you are wrong as usual...
Sirhan is an Arab Christian who was born in Jerusalem and who strongly opposed Israel. In 1989, he told David Frost, "My only connection with Robert Kennedy was his sole support of Israel and his deliberate attempt to send those 50 bombers to Israel to obviously do harm to the Palestinians." Some scholars believe that the assassination was the first major incident of political violence in the United States stemming from the Arab–Israeli conflict in the Middle East.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sirhan_Sirhan
You are such the illiterate stereotype.
Do you drool as you type your hate spewings?
You should get a bib.

#8 Mar 2, 2013
That's the reason you hatemongers are on this forum since 2006. You followed the liar Bush, like blind sheep to the slaughter.
JokerNot

United States

#9 Mar 3, 2013
Timesten wrote:
That's the reason you hatemongers are on this forum since 2006. You followed the liar Bush, like blind sheep to the slaughter.
OBL shouldn't have taken credit then. And you are the worst hatemonger on this forum when it comes to Jews and Republicans. Like you are the pot calling the kettle black.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#10 Mar 3, 2013
Timesten wrote:
That wasn't my Q' missy

You should get a bib.
You should get a job.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Documentary Movies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News A few weeks before he died, Malcolm X endured a... 2 hr bluestreak returns 6
News Keanu Reeves' side project: Building $100k moto... Jul 22 Anna Romanovskaja 1
News Keanu Reeves brings some A-Lister magic to Good... Jun 27 Anna Romanovskaja 1
News Keanu Reeves gets behind the wheel of McLaren s... Jun '16 Anna Romanovskaja 1
News Keanu Reeves visits McLaren Technology Centre i... Jun '16 Anna Romanovskaja 2
News Weird 29 mins ago 2:52 p.m.Yes, there is a weir... Jun '16 Jack 2
News Sotomayor, Spielberg win Harvard Du Bois medals (Oct '13) Jun '16 Dig Gravers 12
More from around the web