Ted Neeley returns to Jesus at the Egyptian Theatre - The Park Record

Full story: Park Record

Actor Ted Neeley, who played the title role in the film "Jesus Christ Superstar" in 1973, will resurrect the role for the Egyptian Theatre's production that opens on Thursday, Dec.
Comments
1 - 5 of 5 Comments Last updated Dec 17, 2011
Joyce Shaw

Skowhegan, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2011

Saw you in Augusta Maine at the Civic Center a year ago...I have always loved this play/movie, your voice is still spot on Ted..The music is fantastic.
I also saw an off-broadway cast do this play at the Lakewood theater in Maine which was also very good...
I will see this every chance I get for as long as I can; hopefully again with you as 'Jesus one more time.
Catherine Boyle

Melbourne, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2011

I wish you would come to Melbourne florida, The King Center. We have seen many shows there,including Operas. I use to know every word in the show, I love it. Ted is marvelous playing my favorite person of all time.
Linda Burgoyne

Gainesville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2011

What a fun interview this is. I hope that everyone who goes to see the show will not only enjoy the show, but come away with a renewed sense of faith. And if there is a chance to meet with Ted after the show, please do so. He is a wonderful human being and really down to earth kinda guy. I wish this cast all the best..
Karen

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2011

I can't help wondering how you would have been in the role of Judas.
Rev Curt Miner

San Luis Obispo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2011

GREAT interview Ted - wish we were closer so we could come see you ... see ya' in Ventura next month!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••