"Price Is Right" First Male Model

"Price Is Right" First Male Model

There are 2 comments on the Steuben Courier story from Oct 6, 2012, titled "Price Is Right" First Male Model. In it, Steuben Courier reports that:

After watching the sexual tension between Jennifer Lopez and Jason Statham's characters in Parker, you may find yourself reminiscing about Lopez and George Clooney's similar romance in the 1998 flick Out of Sight.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Steuben Courier.

Rb RECORDS

Beograd, Serbia

#1 Oct 6, 2012
SERBIAN LANGUAGE.
Sila spominje Jennifer. Jenny...pomozi mi da legalizujem CD i automatski postajemo presednici drzava. Svet je tvoj! J.lo world! Samo objavi Rb RECORDS,mene. Tako valjda treba,meni se sve pomutilo u glavi. Samo me spomeni i svet je TVOJ! A ja? Ha ha ha...dobio bih 500 000 dolara. Slobodno Jennifer,niko me neuznemirava. Ni Policija ni niko. Pozdrav.
Rb RECORDS

Beograd, Serbia

#2 Oct 6, 2012
Jenny...presednici. AUTOMATIC. Da te molim za pare i help. Lekove za ovaj narod. Da ti ljubim ruku ili ima da ceo svet postane tvoj. Ajde Jenny...samo me spomeni. NIKO ME NIJE HAPSIO. Prolaz. Ajde Jenny.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Documentary Movies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News A love letter to the Birmingham hot dog Jul '15 Will Dockery 3
News Giant statue of Orthodox prince stirs controver... Jul '15 George 123
News Charles Darwin Is Getting An Adventure Movie Be... Jul '15 Tricky little mon... 1
News LONSBERRY: Time To Move The Douglass Statue Jul '15 Zimbabwe Pete 11
News DYCHE | Kentucky: Ditch Jefferson Davis Statue Jul '15 rebel111 2
News Thoughts on Confederate flag column Jul '15 Uber-Bro of the U... 1
News Jodi Arias to learn of her fate at sentencing h... Jun '15 Miss Id 2
More from around the web