One Man's Passion Births Islamic Museum

One Man's Passion Births Islamic Museum

There are 28 comments on the www.loonwatch.com story from Dec 15, 2011, titled One Man's Passion Births Islamic Museum. In it, www.loonwatch.com reports that:

Washington D.C.'s Mall is the home of many of the city's finest museums, housing works of the masters at the National Museum of Art, historic aircraft at the Air and Space Museum and America's Native heritage at the American Indian Museum.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.loonwatch.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Pawn-King-Nine

San Francisco, CA

#1 Dec 15, 2011
Muslims in Early America

“People don’t understand that it’s the roots and the core of America,” said Muhammad.

Very funny.

“Proud Southerner”

Since: May 07

Israel, betach b'HaShem!

#2 Dec 15, 2011
I don't think it's a bad idea to have an islamic museum. there are jewish museums too, right.
Pawn-King-Nine

San Francisco, CA

#3 Dec 15, 2011
those early muslims must have moved to Alaska and became Zusannah's 600,000 distant relatives and built beautiful mosques too

www.topix.com/forum/religion/islam/T9V3QRVG7V...
Pawn-King-Nine

San Francisco, CA

#4 Dec 15, 2011
Lipush wrote:
I don't think it's a bad idea to have an islamic museum. there are jewish museums too, right.
probably not a very good idea to claim to be roots and core of America and then call it great satan.

“Proud Southerner”

Israel, betach b'HaShem!

#5 Dec 15, 2011
Pawn-King-Nine wrote:
those early muslims must have moved to Alaska and became Zusannah's 600,000 distant relatives and built beautiful mosques too
www.topix.com/forum/religion/islam/T9V3QRVG7V...
lol. you're hilarious
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#6 Dec 15, 2011
I hope that the events of 9/11/01 are featured prominently.

“Proud Southerner”

Israel, betach b'HaShem!

#7 Dec 15, 2011
Pawn-King-Nine wrote:
<quoted text>
probably not a very good idea to claim to be roots and core of America and then call it great satan.
Nope. not good at all.

But a museum is not the core of the problem.

Yet
Pawn-King-Nine

San Francisco, CA

#8 Dec 15, 2011
Lipush wrote:
But a museum is not the core of the problem.
Yet
It won't be a cure of the problem either...

“Proud Southerner”

Israel, betach b'HaShem!

#9 Dec 15, 2011
Pawn-King-Nine wrote:
<quoted text>
It won't be a cure of the problem either...
no, i guess not

“Troubadour”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#10 Dec 15, 2011
jewish museums are too much fun

“Proud Southerner”

Israel, betach b'HaShem!

#11 Dec 15, 2011
Devon Moore wrote:
jewish museums are too much fun
how would *you* know?

“Troubadour”

Location hidden

#12 Dec 15, 2011
you know, the piles of suitcases and human hair...

Since: Oct 06

Location hidden

#13 Dec 15, 2011
Devon Moore wrote:
you know, the piles of suitcases and human hair...
how is that fun to you?

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#14 Dec 15, 2011
Lipush wrote:
Sure, but the muslim museum will probably blow up every 10 minutes...

“Troubadour”

Location hidden

#15 Dec 15, 2011
How is demeaning glorious Islam fun to you? How is killing my people ok? How is demeaning a whole global, multifaceted culture based upon the action of the khwaraj and the mischief-makers, acceptable?

I don't ask these questions, I just trust that the kafir serves the purpose of a reminder of Allaahs mercy-

“I am Bear Claw Chris Lapp”

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#16 Dec 15, 2011
Devon Moore wrote:
How is demeaning glorious Islam fun to you? How is killing my people ok? How is demeaning a whole global, multifaceted culture based upon the action of the khwaraj and the mischief-makers, acceptable?
I don't ask these questions, I just trust that the kafir serves the purpose of a reminder of Allaahs mercy-
HOW IS BLOWING UP NON MUSLIMS OK WITH YOU??????????
YOU MAKE FUN OF NON MUSLIMS, YOU THINK WHEN WE REJECT SHARIA LAW WE ARE TREATING YOU BADLY....WHY ARE YOU EVEN IN THIS COUNTRY???

“I am Bear Claw Chris Lapp”

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#17 Dec 15, 2011
DEVON MOORE WHEN DID YOU TRAVEL TO MECCA AND PERFORM THE HAJJ?????

Since: Oct 06

Location hidden

#18 Dec 15, 2011
Devon Moore wrote:
You stated:

"jewish museums are too much fun"

"you know, the piles of suitcases and human hair..."

Answer the question. How is that fun to you?

Take responsibility for the words you post.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#19 Dec 15, 2011
Devon Moore wrote:
Your people? Who's that, dipsh*t? White Australians? You really are mentally ill.
Pawn-King-Nine

Concord, CA

#20 Dec 15, 2011
Trisha wrote:
<quoted text>
how is that fun to you?
and he speaks for loonwatch

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Documentary Movies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 1 billion delivered annually: Houston installs ... Mar 20 DeliveredPhartz 1
News Flynn Makes "Pants On Fire" Statements At A Mas... Feb '17 Khan 1
News Pitts: - Negro' documentary a reminder that thi... Feb '17 Go Blue Forever 2
News Debate: Was Martin Luther King, Jr. or Malcolm ... (Jan '08) Feb '17 Muslim teen 28
News Social Security celebrates Black History Month Feb '17 Hooker 5
News Trump calls on GOP to improve African-American ... (Aug '16) Jan '17 asd 1,519
News Paul LePage needs a lesson in humanity, not jus... Jan '17 longtail 1
More from around the web