Rajesh Khanna death: He signed off with 'Time is up', says Amitabh Bachchan

Jul 19, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Indian Express

'Time is up', 'Pack up' - these were the last words of the first superstar of Indian cinema Rajesh Khanna before he breathed his last.

Comments
1 - 6 of 6 Comments Last updated Jul 19, 2012
Abhay Khot

Pune, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2012

u r in ur hrts
Nag shankar

Guntur, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2012

You will continue to live in our hearts with your timeless films, great performances and great songs. You will be seen by a son in his father and also by a father in his son. Physically, you are not with us. But you will remain immortal through your great classic films. Good bye and iswar aapki atma ko shanti de.
Abhijit

Varanasi, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2012

Our beloved Original Superstar may rest in peace. We are helpless and only remember your classic songs especially -- AAB YAD MAIN TERE BEET JAENGE RO RO KEY....... However, we know very that YOU HATE TEARS.
Harish

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2012

So said to hear the loss of the Great Rajesh Khanna. He was a simble of Indian Cinema for many decades and an icon. God bless him and may his memories live forever.. RIP
starfan

India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2012

now when rajesh khanna sir is gone i can remember one song that he performed brilliantly...jab dard nahi thi seene me tab khaaq maza tha jeene me...
radzi

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2012

Amitabh Bachchan took the opportunity to tell us what was Rajesh Khanna last words?

Another publicity stunt in my book.

Hey! Give that honor to Akshay Kumar laaa....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••