20000 Americans Convert To ISLAM Each...

20000 Americans Convert To ISLAM Each Year

There are 780 comments on the Chowk story from May 8, 2012, titled 20000 Americans Convert To ISLAM Each Year. In it, Chowk reports that:

Why Islam? Fastest Growing Religion in America Forums: Spirituality And Religion, Religion, America, Islam, Quran Email this Topic a Print this Page firdaus REPLY Thu 13 Nov, 2003 06:33 pm Being that so many Americans are opposed to Islam, calling it evil, as I've seen several times on this site...I'm curious why would so many Americans convert to ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chowk.

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#806 Nov 14, 2014
Mujahid wrote:
<quoted text>
Your prejudice and hate of Islam speaks louder than your logical brain.
Your prejudice and hate of Israel and America and women and anyone who believes differently than you speaks louder than your logical brain.
Mujahid

Arlington, TX

#807 Nov 15, 2014
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
And, how to stop being prostitutes walking around half-naked trying to sell their flesh.
Islam will teach women in America and Europe to get better education, stop indulging into drugs, how to deal with men, how to protect themselves, how to observe good family values, etc.
Thus these women would not be exploited.
The poor innocent women need guidance and education.
More than 50 % kids born here are out of wedlock. 60 % divorce rate. The kids have no father at home to help with the homework and prepare them for the world. 2 to 3 million teenage pregnancies and abortions occur every year here.

It is very important to understand the value of Islam here. It is required very urgently.
No thanks

Keswick, Canada

#808 Nov 15, 2014
Pure propaganda. Who,with a normal intelligence join a cult, which is so cruel to slash heads of human beings on camera, force people to join that cult, or face death and there is nothing but hatred, killing ,and blood shed dictated in their so called holy book?,

Location hidden

#810 Nov 15, 2014
Mujahid wrote:
<quoted text>
Islam will teach women in America and Europe to get better education, stop indulging into drugs, how to deal with men, how to protect themselves, how to observe good family values, etc.
Thus these women would not be exploited.
The poor innocent women need guidance and education.
More than 50 % kids born here are out of wedlock. 60 % divorce rate. The kids have no father at home to help with the homework and prepare them for the world. 2 to 3 million teenage pregnancies and abortions occur every year here.
It is very important to understand the value of Islam here. It is required very urgently.
What islamic country are women getting a better education than in Western countries?

What islamic country doesn't force little girls into marriage with ugly old muslime men?

What islamic country doesn't have a drug/alcohol problem?

What islamic country doesn't oppress women?

What islamic country observes basic human rights for everyone, regardless of sex, race, or religion?

What islamic country ...well heck, once again you wont be able to answer a single question, you wont be able to offer a shred of proof, and you wont respond honestly. Because you are a liar.

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#811 Nov 16, 2014
Ravenclaw wrote:
<quoted text>
What islamic country are women getting a better education than in Western countries?
What islamic country doesn't force little girls into marriage with ugly old muslime men?
What islamic country observes basic human rights for everyone, regardless of sex, race, or religion?
What islamic country ...well heck, once again you wont be able to answer a single question, you wont be able to offer a shred of proof, and you wont respond honestly. Because you are a liar.
You're one step ahead of me on your above post. You took the words right out of my mouth.. Great post..:)
Mujahid

United States

#812 Nov 16, 2014
jenny wrote:
Muslims are all going to hell
So you think you are God ?
You murky little sinner. Do you know what is waiting for you in Hell ?

There is still a chance to save yourself

Location hidden

#813 Nov 16, 2014
Mujahid wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm pretty sure Ravenclaw, and a few others here are waiting for answers to all Ravenclaw' questions that are listed in his above post.. I know I'd like to hear your thoughts on his questions.

:)
The Rightest faith

Europe

#814 Nov 16, 2014
Ravenclaw wrote:
<quoted text>
Ravenclaw wrote:
<quoted text>
Simply when did you people of the west allowed non white communities to live without segrigation? surely it was only during the last five decades. While MUSLIMS enjoyed justice and equality for all races since 612 A.D
Islam invented human rights to the univers ....

Location hidden

#815 Nov 16, 2014
Mujahid wrote:
<quoted text>
Not being a filthy muslime is enough to save most from 'hell'.

Location hidden

#816 Nov 16, 2014
Goddess Gaia wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm pretty sure Ravenclaw, and a few others here are waiting for answers to all Ravenclaw' questions that are listed in his above post.. I know I'd like to hear your thoughts on her questions.
He doesn't answer questions, and facts are anathema to muji. It's funny watching him avoid it.

I'm female, I think the picture of my dogs throws people off. They are great home security, and if someone were ever foolish enough to try to break in, they give me time to get to my guns.

Location hidden

#817 Nov 16, 2014
The violent political ideology masquerading as faith wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Simply when did you people of the west allowed non white communities to live without segrigation? surely it was only during the last five decades. While MUSLIMS enjoyed justice and equality for all races since 612 A.D
People have been mixing for far longer than 5 decades here. Sure, muslimes mixed, they had to keep their slaves close - so they could work them day and night, rape them, torture them and murder them.

In fact, filthy muslimes still are using and abusing Africans as slaves today. That's right. Even the left wing rag CNN noticed, and risked the lives of a reporter and a photographer to get the scoop.
Slavery’s last stronghold
http://www.cnn.com/interactive/2012/03/world/...

Yep, filthy muslimes have been using innocent people as slaves since the time of mad mo, and you have never ceased.

And we can't forget the virtual slavery of muslim women. Oppressed, raped and tortured - by their own foul muslime families. And now we see isis and boko haram kidnapping innocent young girls, raping and torturing them and selling them into sexual slavery.

So, when are you filthy muslimes going to join the rest of the civilized world and stop committing crimes against humanity?
John the Baptist

San Jose, CA

#818 Nov 16, 2014
Ravenclaw wrote:
I'm female ...
Being a crossdresser is as close as you get to being a female, Joe !

But you are a LIAR alright!

Location hidden

#819 Nov 16, 2014
The Rightest faith wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
While MUSLIMS enjoyed justice and equality for all races since 612 A.D
Eugen Weber professor of modern European history at the University of California, Los Angeles, and a distinguished expert on 18th-century France, says that, human rights require three interlocking qualities: rights must be natural (inherent in human beings), equal (the same for everyone) and universal (applicable everywhere).

Doesn't sound like anything Islam is about.
The Rightest faith

Europe

#820 Nov 16, 2014
Ravenclaw wrote:
<quoted text>
People have been mixing for far longer than 5 decades here. Sure, muslimes mixed, they had to keep their slaves close - so they could work them day and night, rape them, torture them and murder them.
In fact, filthy muslimes still are using and abusing Africans as slaves today. That's right. Even the left wing rag CNN noticed, and risked the lives of a reporter and a photographer to get the scoop.
Yep, filthy muslimes have been using innocent people as slaves since the time of mad mo, and you have never ceased.
And we can't forget the virtual slavery of muslim women. Oppressed, raped and tortured - by their own foul muslime families. And now we see isis and boko haram kidnapping innocent young girls, raping and torturing them and selling them into sexual slavery.
So, when are you filthy muslimes going to join the rest of the civilized world and stop committing crimes against humanity?
Ravenclaw wrote:
<quoted text>
What you done to the Native inhapitants of the U.S is beyond crimes against humanity, that's dark spot remarking your reality ... stop pretending to protect human rights actualy you are beasts who eleminated the native nations of America!!!

Location hidden

#821 Nov 16, 2014
John the Baptist wrote:
<quoted text>
Being a crossdresser is as close as you get to being a female, Joe !
But you are a LIAR alright!
Got any proof yet izzy? Of course not. Keep crying though. That always makes me smile!

Location hidden

#822 Nov 16, 2014
The Rightest faith wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
What you done to the Native inhapitants of the U.S is beyond crimes against humanity, that's dark spot remarking your reality ... stop pretending to protect human rights actualy you are beasts who eleminated the native nations of America!!!
I am one of the Native inhabitants dingleberry. And we are thankful that it wasn't muslimes. There wouldn't be any of us left.
The Rightest faith

Europe

#823 Nov 16, 2014
Islam call for integration amoung races and demand equality for all. Just as indicated in the holy quran as shown below.. Yes it was 7th century A.D !! Imagine the sitiuations in Europe a that time they were in dark ages !!

13. O mankind! We have created you
from a male and a female, and made
you into nations and tribes, that you
may know one another. Verily, the
most honourable of you with Allah is
that (believer) who has At-Taqwa
[i.e. one of the Muttaqun (pious -
see V.2:2)]. Verily, Allah is All-
Knowing, All-Aware.

Location hidden

#824 Nov 16, 2014
Perhaps you'd like to explain this:

Islamic Slavery, Part 1

http://www.islam-watch.org/authors/65-khan/80...

Islamic slavery has been the most horrible, yet the least known slavery in history. So, author M. A. Khan decided to publish the chapter "Islamic Slavery" from his book "Islamic Jihad: A Legacy of Forced Conversion, Imperialism and Slavery". This part contains: 1) INTRODUCTION, 2) THE QURANIC SANCTION OF SLAVERY, 3) THE PROPHETIC MODEL OF SLAVERY.

Location hidden

#825 Nov 16, 2014
Or this:

Slavery in Islam

http://www.canadafreepress.com/index.php/site...

Slavery, making one human the property of another, was widely practiced in the past by many societies. Regrettably, even in the 21st Century, the horrid practice continues in certain areas, most notably among Muslims. Islam’s genesis was the Arabian peninsula of the seventh century AD, known for its primitive beliefs and savage practices. So, it is of no surprise that Islam incorporated slavery and much of the ethos of the culture of its birthplace.

Is discussing slavery beating a dead horse? Regrettably, it is not. The Anti-Slavery Society has documented numerous contemporary instances, most of them from Islamic countries. The repugnant practice of slavery presents a real threat to human dignity as Islamic fundamentalism is surging. The Islamic law—the Shariah—is based on the provisions of the Quran.

And the Quran explicitly and implicitly condones slavery in dozens of suras (chapters). Muhammad himself took numerous slaves, mostly women, as spoils of war. Some of the women Muhammad took for himself he called concubines, hardly a consolation to the helpless enslaved women.

Location hidden

#826 Nov 16, 2014
Or, how about this:

Islam’s Role in Slavery

http://takimag.com/article/islams_role_in_sla...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Documentary Movies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atlanta's Emperor of Empty Lots Sep 14 Let it go 3
News If we mean to remove memorials of white suprema... Aug '17 Eric Ramsey 1
News Suddenly Infamous: Casting JonBenet And Rodney ... Aug '17 Tex- 3
News How to put Trump on Mount Rushmore, something h... Jul '17 YouDidntBuildThat 2
News Paul Robeson: Salute to the voice of freedom Jul '17 Paul 4
News Malcolm X in the 21st Century May '17 Maceo 1
News Freeview film of the day: Speed May '17 Martina 2
More from around the web