20000 Americans Convert To ISLAM Each Year

May 8, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Chowk

Why Islam? Fastest Growing Religion in America Forums: Spirituality And Religion, Religion, America, Islam, Quran Email this Topic a Print this Page firdaus REPLY Thu 13 Nov, 2003 06:33 pm Being that so many Americans are opposed to Islam, calling it evil, as I've seen several times on this site...I'm curious why would so many Americans convert to ... (more)

Comments (Page 35)

Showing posts 681 - 700 of738
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

Frank wrote:
The quiet, fast growing number of apostates outnumber the converts by far. People just get tired of being nagged by organised faith, especially Islam. People start using their brain again.
Yes Frank, at least 75% of the converts to Islam in the USA come out of that faith soon enough.

In the UK too, many muslims have discarded Islam.

In the Indian state of Jammu & Kashmir, muslims are converting to Christianity.

In the largest muslim country, Indonesia, it is claimed a majority would have converted to Christianity or become atheists within the next 20 or 30 years.

“Maat's my principle”

Since: Jan 12

bamako,mali

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

Judged:

Whatever Islam still is the fastest growing religion wether you like it or not ,giving small local counter event won't be enough,it's factual
guys,overwhealmingly factual!
James

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

dcool wrote:
Whatever Islam still is the fastest growing religion wether you like it or not ,giving small local counter event won't be enough,it's factual
guys,overwhealmingly factual!
U also need to digest the fact that its also the fastest dying religion in the world with,quiet, fast growing number of apostates outnumber the converts.Living in denial like blind muslim or getting paranoid about this trolling, ain't going help no one.

“Maat's my principle”

bamako,mali

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

LMAO !
James

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Truth hurts!!..Lmao
Jesus Is

Blacktown, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

MAJOR WORLD RELIGIONS RANKED BY SIZE:
http://www.adherents.com/Religions_By_Adheren...
Jesus Is

Blacktown, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

VIDEO - ISLAM IS NOT THE FASTEST GROWING RELIGION:
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

If 2000 Americans are converting to Islam every year it must be the 2000 that are incarcerated in the prisons that convert. It is not evident in the population that is in the streets and workplaces.
It is easier to convert when you are locked away in a prison and you do not have to face life out in the real world. How many of the prison convertees remain Muslim after they are released from incarceration? That would be a better story.

“Maat's my principle”

bamako,mali

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

James wrote:
Truth hurts!!..Lmao
Nope ! You're just an ignorant ,Mass of people are pouring into Islam everyday and on a daily basis ,Yep it's growing stronger every day !

Convertions to Islam were done after friday prayers ,But now it's everyday because of the growing numbers of demands !

The truth Hurts why don't You kill Yourself over it ?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

dcool wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope ! You're just an ignorant ,Mass of people are pouring into Islam everyday and on a daily basis ,Yep it's growing stronger every day !
Convertions to Islam were done after friday prayers ,But now it's everyday because of the growing numbers of demands !
The truth Hurts why don't You kill Yourself over it ?
With the evil words you just spoke to another human being, you consider yourself a proper worshipper of any God almighty?
Do you think Allah would love to hear you tell another man that was created by him the same as you to go "kill himself"?
Surely what waits for one with such an evil and twisted black heart is not paradise.

“Maat's my principle”

bamako,mali

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Sharifah Aliyah wrote:
<quoted text>
With the evil words you just spoke to another human being, you consider yourself a proper worshipper of any God almighty?
Do you think Allah would love to hear you tell another man that was created by him the same as you to go "kill himself"?
Surely what waits for one with such an evil and twisted black heart is not paradise.
What the heck are You talking about ? I was joking can't we have fun anymore ?

Who are you to judge me ? Only God sees what's in me !!

What authority permits You to Judge me ? None so let god be the judge 'right ?

Since: Aug 12

Mersin, Turkey

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

I think more , this is only known , a lot of people doesnt say your family that they converted islam for not to draw reaction .

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

"My name is Zeynep . I'm 20 years old , my english is so bad . I'm trying to develop it . Like this ..."

Does this look familar to you B Girl Turco?

Mersin, Turkey

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Sharifah Aliyah wrote:
"My name is Zeynep . I'm 20 years old , my english is so bad . I'm trying to develop it . Like this ..."
Does this look familar to you B Girl Turco?
yeah I wrote it when I was first register here .

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

It was not from here that I copied this. It was from another forum site.

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Frommy perspective, many Americans are certainly converting to Islam. I think one reason it is not noticeable is because most new converts are women. Being women, their race is not easay to detect under al-Hijab, etc. And most of them are married to non-whites and very often Black Africans. Previously the problem was white women marrying Muslims and refusing to accept Islam. Now, they accept Islam causing far less friction and conflict in the Muslim Community.

“Alea iacta est!”

Since: Oct 06

Oh it's ON!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

B_Girl_Turco wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah I wrote it when I was first register here .
Don't you know how old you are?

Mersin, Turkey

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

LoL :D:D:D

19 April 1993 my birtday . How old I'm ?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Trisha wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you know how old you are?
yes, that is a good question. lol
Jesus Is

Blacktown, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

75% OF CONVERTS TO ISLAM LEAVE WITHIN 3 YEARS:
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 681 - 700 of738
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••