20000 Americans Convert To ISLAM Each...

20000 Americans Convert To ISLAM Each Year

There are 780 comments on the Chowk story from May 8, 2012, titled 20000 Americans Convert To ISLAM Each Year. In it, Chowk reports that:

Why Islam? Fastest Growing Religion in America Forums: Spirituality And Religion, Religion, America, Islam, Quran Email this Topic a Print this Page firdaus REPLY Thu 13 Nov, 2003 06:33 pm Being that so many Americans are opposed to Islam, calling it evil, as I've seen several times on this site...I'm curious why would so many Americans convert to ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chowk.

Since: Mar 12

Istanbul, Turkey

#30 May 9, 2012
RyGuy88 wrote:
<quoted text>
You know as in a yeah right kind of laugh. Like never going to happen kind of laugh. America is too big, too powerful, and even if whites fall, you would have to deal with a ton of other ethnic groups who would stomp your sh!t in. Buddhist Indians would not stand for it. Roman Catholic Mexicans would not stand for it nor would nor would most blacks not stand for it. Maybe that crazy NOI sect but other then them. You have no black friends.
No need to get worked up with such taunts. He just wants to get under your skin. America is not becoming Arabized. Arabia is becoming Americanized like the rest of the world. It is inevitable.

RyGuy88

“Eyes Big as Child...:)”

Since: Apr 12

Mankato, MN

#31 May 9, 2012
Radical Muslims remind me of those evil people in the The Chronicles of Riddick . You know the guy with the Glowing Light Eyes. In the first movie. Not the mars one but the world enders convert or die.

RyGuy88

“Eyes Big as Child...:)”

Since: Apr 12

Mankato, MN

#32 May 9, 2012
Riddick eyes and my eyes are kind of alike...LMAO
MrBeans

Louisville, KY

#34 May 9, 2012
Wow, it's great to see the dumb masses come alive on topix!
Ramesh

Toronto, Canada

#35 May 9, 2012
In America ,for every one new convert to Islam (mainly blacks from prison)three muzzies leave Islam. Alla hu akbar.
Metop

Bradenton, FL

#36 May 9, 2012
Only that many? In a society that has freaks that would cut their own mother's head off for attention? Only THAT many ran out of new tatoo ideas, or orange hair? Or claimed mental illness for attention?

Wow. What an attention grabbing topic.
skeptic

Bethlehem, PA

#37 May 9, 2012
This list of conversions to Islam only counts 185 in the last hundred years.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_converts...
G-whiz

La Mirada, CA

#38 May 9, 2012
This is a serious thread?
Whites hate Islam
Blacks for the most hate Islam
Latinos don't even associate with the religion
Asians are for the most part Buddhist or Non-religious.
I can't think of any way that islam would take over USA. It is just a stupid concept. Especially in post 9/11 America.
G-whiz

La Mirada, CA

#39 May 9, 2012
MrBeans wrote:
Wow, it's great to see the dumb masses come alive on topix!
They are alive and well. This website makes me lose hope in humanity.

sand_cracker

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#40 May 10, 2012
Ramesh wrote:
In America ,for every one new convert to Islam (mainly blacks from prison)three muzzies leave Islam. Alla hu akbar.
We will also turn entire India into Pakistan, you cow-worshiping heathen.
Mohammed is excrement

Guildford, UK

#41 May 10, 2012
Shove the koran up your arse.
FTW

United States

#42 May 10, 2012
G-whiz wrote:
This is a serious thread?
Whites hate Islam
Blacks for the most hate Islam
Latinos don't even associate with the religion
Asians are for the most part Buddhist or Non-religious.
I can't think of any way that islam would take over USA. It is just a stupid concept. Especially in post 9/11 America.
I'm pretty sure the majority of muslims are asian and over 20% are black.
FTW

United States

#43 May 10, 2012
sand_cracker wrote:
<quoted text>
We will also turn entire India into Pakistan, you cow-worshiping heathen.
You're not a muslim.Troll!

sand_cracker

Location hidden

#44 May 10, 2012
FTW wrote:
<quoted text>You're not a muslim.Troll!
Didn't they ban you yesterday?

sand_cracker

Location hidden

#45 May 10, 2012
FTW wrote:
<quoted text>You're not a muslim.Troll!
Lol at the pot calling the kettle black.
FTW

United States

#46 May 10, 2012
sand_cracker wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't they ban you yesterday?
They ban me all the time.I mean all the time! It must have been the 30th time or something.lol
FTW

United States

#47 May 10, 2012
sand_cracker wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol at the pot calling the kettle black.
Yeah I know,I must be a troll because they always ban me right? WRONG. You are not a muslim. You are a troll!
downwiththeweak

Antioch, CA

#49 May 10, 2012
We are in a ideological battle and a struggle of races and civilizations. Here in this struggle stands Aryan civilization : the stronghold that barriers our blood, culture, and heritage. ... On the other side stands a population of 400 million, a mixture of inferior races of lacquered half apes, whose very names are unpronounceable, and whose physique is such that one can shoot them down without pity and compassion. These animals, that torture and ill-treat women and men for even small offensives, torture and ill-treat prisoners and our prisoners of war, the same animals under the banner of a religion that advocates others not to treat other human beings the way actual human beings would. You will see for yourself. These people have been welded from some Barbaric and piss poor interpretation of Judaism, Christianity, and Arab paganism molded into one religion, one ideology, that is called Islamism... When are boys are fighting over there in the Middle East, they are carrying on the same struggle, against the same subhumanity, that at one time appeared on our home continent insatiable in their lust for blood, subjugation, and plunder under the name of Arabs and failed, another time, hundreds of years ago under the name of Turks and failed. And now they carrying with them their work of lies, oppression, and desolation onto an actual civilized world once again.

sand_cracker

Location hidden

#50 May 10, 2012
FTW wrote:
<quoted text>
I decided to embrace Islam too. My sincere declaration follows hereby:
La ilaha illa Allah, Muhammad Rasulullah
or in English:
There is no God but Allah, and Muhammad is His Messenger.
Convert to Islam now, you Godless troll, or face your punishment in the fiery Jahannam!
Lol, this is too funny. Wait till your mother learns that. Your Muslim azz will be thoroughly SPANKED!!!
FTW

United States

#51 May 10, 2012
sand_cracker wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, this is too funny. Wait till your mother learns that. Your Muslim azz will be thoroughly SPANKED!!!
funny

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Documentary Movies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Removing the second 'L' from Lincoln Dec 2 Jeff Brightone 1
News Some blacks applaud Castro legacy of racial equ... Nov 30 Frogface Kate 1
News Debate: Was Martin Luther King, Jr. or Malcolm ... (Jan '08) Nov 8 AMZ786 25
News Illegal immigrants are a burden Nov '16 Mite Be 40
News Honest Abe makes stop in Chicago for presidenti... Nov '16 Go Blue Forever 1
News First night of Halloween brings out cast of cha... Oct '16 Jean 1
News GOP presidential nominee Donald Trump walks on ... Oct '16 Slurpz7574 41
More from around the web