20000 Americans Convert To ISLAM Each Year

May 8, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Chowk

Why Islam? Fastest Growing Religion in America Forums: Spirituality And Religion, Religion, America, Islam, Quran Email this Topic a Print this Page firdaus REPLY Thu 13 Nov, 2003 06:33 pm Being that so many Americans are opposed to Islam, calling it evil, as I've seen several times on this site...I'm curious why would so many Americans convert to ... (more)

Comments
1 - 20 of 738 Comments Last updated Dec 18, 2012
First Prev
of 37
Next Last
Frank

Durban, South Africa

#1 May 8, 2012
The quiet, fast growing number of apostates outnumber the converts by far. People just get tired of being nagged by organised faith, especially Islam. People start using their brain again.
Frank

Detroit, MI

#2 May 8, 2012
Interesting...
sick of it

United States

#3 May 8, 2012
This 'article' is nothing more than some post on another forum that's pure muslim nonsense, lies, and propaganda. No proof or statistics back up any of the assertions made about the # of muslim converts each year in America. Pure crap.

“Maat's my principle”

Since: Jan 12

bamako,mali

#4 May 8, 2012
Arabized America LOL !
sick of it

United States

#5 May 8, 2012
dcool wrote:
Arabized America LOL !
In your dreams, pedo-worshiper. In. Your. Dreams.
whites are recessive

Elizabeth, NJ

#7 May 9, 2012
I hate religion All religion except Buddhism.

“Eyes Big as Child...:)”

Since: Apr 12

Mankato, MN

#8 May 9, 2012
dcool wrote:
Arabized America LOL !
You made me laugh with that one.

Mankato, MN

#9 May 9, 2012
dcool wrote:
Arabized America LOL !
You know as in a yeah right kind of laugh. Like never going to happen kind of laugh. America is too big, too powerful, and even if whites fall, you would have to deal with a ton of other ethnic groups who would stomp your shit in. Buddhist Indians would not stand for it. Roman Catholic Mexicans would not stand for it nor would nor would most blacks stand for it. Maybe that crazy NOI sect but other then them. You have no black friends.

Mankato, MN

#10 May 9, 2012
dcool wrote:
Arabized America LOL !
You know as in a yeah right kind of laugh. Like never going to happen kind of laugh. America is too big, too powerful, and even if whites fall, you would have to deal with a ton of other ethnic groups who would stomp your sh!t in. Buddhist Indians would not stand for it. Roman Catholic Mexicans would not stand for it nor would nor would most blacks not stand for it. Maybe that crazy NOI sect but other then them. You have no black friends.

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#11 May 9, 2012
The story is total and utter BS, it is a site that is a pure fundamentalist site, there are no proof of the assertions. I can tell you from living here, that the majority of America hates muslims more and more every year. the only people we see converting to Islam are prisoners in the prisons, then when they get out, they are right back out selling drugs and having the same life of crime. Get real...

“Leading the Revolution”

Since: Oct 09

Wayne, PA

#12 May 9, 2012
This is bull. Where's the proof?
sick of it

Lowville, NY

#15 May 9, 2012
FTW wrote:
<quoted text>Racist
You're an idiot. Muslims are not any particular race. Hating islam is not racist, just logical common sense.
sick of it

Lowville, NY

#16 May 9, 2012
FTW wrote:
<quoted text>Racist
Typical muslim answer when confronted with the TRUTH! Too bad it won't work here! You can cry and blat and whine about 'racism' all you want. Too bad you don't understand what racism truly is.

Mankato, MN

#19 May 9, 2012
FTW wrote:
<quoted text>Hmm did I say muslim was a race? Hating islam is foolish because islam is the future of the west. No more drinking,smoking dancing or music.Those days are almost over.
No, but they all praise Arab Mecca like the catholics praise the pope and Vatican City. I just see nothing wrong with catholics because they are not trying to pressure the world into joining them. I don't drink, smoke, or take drugs but I don't want to live in a world where women are 2nd class(even tho the women say the veil frees them it does not). Where women can be beaten and raped(By husband and other muslims) if they use soap that smells. Maybe that is why all muslim women smell because they never use soap. 1 man in in the Islamic world equals 2 women. That means a man's word will always be upheld higher then a woman's word in court. Thus a woman will never be equal in the eyes of the law to any man. That means if she wants to keep her children. Nope. If she wants to get away from her husband for beating a raping her. Nope. If she wants to dress casual. Nope.

“Dont Play With Me”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#21 May 9, 2012
Thats NOT a good thing.

Mankato, MN

#22 May 9, 2012
FTW wrote:
<quoted text>Well I don't care what you want,Islam is the future of the west and there will be shria law in the usa and that's that.
Can you outbreed whites?

Can you outbreed blacks?

Can you outbreed mexicans?

Good Luck...you're gonna need it.

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#24 May 9, 2012
FTW wrote:
<quoted text>They will convert.Don't need luck.
we will burn this nation to the ground first.
Deb

Waterbury, CT

#26 May 9, 2012
dcool wrote:
Arabized America LOL !
The vast majority of converts are in prison - just another gang.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#27 May 9, 2012
FTW wrote:
<quoted text>They will convert.Don't need luck.
Insha Allah... We will soon have a great Islamic Caliphate of America. The infidels will be turned into dhimmis.
more truth

Tallahassee, FL

#29 May 9, 2012
The numbers are wild on this subject - have seen all sorts of nonsense. Wishful thinking on the part of the muz. Surely the mosques inflate their numbers.

Most leave Islam quickly. Tons of people called muslims are not practicing the faith at all.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 37
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Documentary Movies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama tries, but he cannot avoid evil Aug 26 Jeff Brightone 1
Debate: Was Martin Luther King, Jr. or Malcolm ... (Jan '08) Aug 25 aadam 24
NBC May Face FCC Fines for Miley Cyrus: Bangerz... Aug 7 Big mike 5
Favorite Sport Documentary Jul '14 backyardbeatdown 1
Happy birthday, Jennifer Lopez! See her starsig... Jul '14 Rb RECORDS 1
Jesse Ventura denies he was in bar fight with N... Jul '14 bottlecap 2
Vicious - Season One Jul '14 RalphB 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000