Spike Lee Blasts Us History Lessons

Spike Lee Blasts Us History Lessons

There are 5 comments on the Contactmusic.com story from Sep 7, 2006, titled Spike Lee Blasts Us History Lessons. In it, Contactmusic.com reports that:

Director SPIKE LEE is furious that US history lessons refuse to acknowledge slavery in America.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Contactmusic.com.

Synthea

Sterling, IL

#1 Sep 7, 2006
Thank-you Mr. Lee.
fred

Virginia Beach, VA

#2 Sep 26, 2006
spike, you are the best man
shaahin

Satellite Provider

#4 Oct 3, 2006
right.white fear see what did in past and today.
Valerie

Austin, TX

#5 Oct 3, 2006
shaahin wrote:
right.white fear see what did in past and today.
You are so right... and Spike Lee is saying what many in the African American community has been saying for eons...stop pretending that the history of African Americans, native American, Asian americans, Irish americans, was one of mutual equality, it was no, and still is not for people of color.
sweetcocoa

United States

#7 Nov 29, 2012
Valerie wrote:
<quoted text>You are so right... and Spike Lee is saying what many in the African American community has been saying for eons...stop pretending that the history of African Americans, native American, Asian americans, Irish americans, was one of mutual equality, it was no, and still is not for people of color.
I agree

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Documentary Movies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Suddenly Infamous: Casting JonBenet And Rodney ... (May '17) 22 hr Let It Snow 6
News Rethinking the a Goldwater rulea Sat humanspirit 1
News A potty-mouth history of presidential profanity... Jan 13 yaweh cordell 1
News 2017 Recap: Our Favorite Feminist Films Dec 27 GTFO crakkkaz 1
News Behind the breathtaking visual effects of 'Blad... Dec '17 cantonlooneytune 1
News On sex scandals, Democrats are now the Puritans... Nov '17 Ex Senator Santpo... 3
News Malcolm X's Daughters Launch Clothing Line Insp... Nov '17 Headsup 1
More from around the web