Lincoln Days Festival celebrates our ...

Lincoln Days Festival celebrates our 16th president

There are 2 comments on the WAVE-TV Louisville story from Oct 5, 2013, titled Lincoln Days Festival celebrates our 16th president. In it, WAVE-TV Louisville reports that:

Abraham Lincoln look-a-likes from around the country converged in Hodgenville for the annual Lincoln Days Festival.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WAVE-TV Louisville.

Left that town

United States

#1 Oct 6, 2013
How many more years will Lincoln Days continue? It is old!!
Cowboy

Bowling Green, KY

#2 Oct 6, 2013
Left that town wrote:
How many more years will Lincoln Days continue? It is old!!
Maybe it is a lot of the same stuff, but this is hodgenville ky not New York City. This is a rural community where tractors , horses , and old cars are still important to a lot of people.
I ride a horse in the parade most years and I enjoy it . I also see the enjoyment on the faces of people as I go thru the parade. Its Also a time when people come to town to socialize with folks they dont normally see . So if its not your thing anymore just find something else to do. I been enjoying it since it first started .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Documentary Movies Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pols, activists to rally for mandated black his... 12 hr ThomasA 11
News How Abdul-Jabbar became Kareem and decided to t... Feb 15 Campy Comedy 1
News SHARPTON: School that denied 'Malcolm X' on swe... Feb 13 ThomasA 5
News The bizarre afterlife of TV actor shot dead in ... Feb 13 Pardon Pard 1
News 'It's About Respect And Identity': Al Sharpton ... Feb 11 ThomasA 3
News Suddenly Infamous: Casting JonBenet And Rodney ... (May '17) Jan 21 Let It Snow 6
News Rethinking the a Goldwater rulea Jan 20 humanspirit 1
More from around the web